Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

a little let down I was late to that Feature sale, could have grabbed those Burgundy 1400s for a real good price

My customs have that also. Only on the black suede too. On my pair it looks like its caused by friction, just the suede being rubbed raw if that makes any sense.
I sent NB the photos.  The dude was very helpful.   He had no idea how that could have happened, and offered to take them back.   Bummed out, but I'll be sending them back. 

My "Poor Man's Tassies" came in, black suede is fine, doesnt have that "residue" that many have noticed. Here is a pic of my NB1 998 collection so far..Tassies and Red Carpets are my most recent

I ordered my first pair of NB1s last week. Will they notify me when they have been shipped? Is there any way to check on the progress other than calling the number provided?

I ordered my first pair of NB1s last week. Will they notify me when they have been shipped? Is there any way to check on the progress other than calling the number provided?
When they ship, NB will send the notification to your email. They will have a link that will redirect you to the site. You will then put in your Order # and they will give you the Tracking on the order.

nope! color option kinda weak, dont you think...
So weak. You should be able to match with mesh and entire color wheel. I love the horween, not a fan of the herringbone twill, needs black to make a bunch of cool cw's, the twill is lacking.

Last edited:
from facebook,  WHAT ARE THESE. NEED.

Love that "carbon fiber" but thats about it

"What the concepts" :lol:

I keep seeing you guys talk about 20% ebates, I finally checked it out the site and signed up but ive only seen 5-15% back.
Do the amounts change fairly often?

Those are terrible, carbon fiber looks awful, and somehow manage to make a white midsole look bad, didn't know that was possible.

When they ship, NB will send the notification to your email. They will have a link that will redirect you to the site. You will then put in your Order # and they will give you the Tracking on the order.
I appreciate the information, repped. I ordered mine on 12/7 and i have yet to receive an email saying they have been shipped. Wondering how long this is going to take because of the holidays...Hopefully they will ship sometime before the end of this week. Anybody think NB would up the delivery to 2-day because of the delay?

I appreciate the information, repped. I ordered mine on 12/7 and i have yet to receive an email saying they have been shipped. Wondering how long this is going to take because of the holidays...Hopefully they will ship sometime before the end of this week. Anybody think NB would up the delivery to 2-day because of the delay?
I ordered a pair on November 30th and they shipped out the 11th. They upgraded it to 2 day shipping because of the delay. 

Back
Top Bottom