Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The actual cyclone blue mesh and suede is a subtle blu-ish/gray, though on the site it looks just plain gray.  if you don't have that color on one of your pairs yet, i highly recommend it.  paired with nimbus or navy, i think it would look pretty sick.

i still havent been able to make a pair with that CB sole yet that i'm happy with.
I've seen a few pics of the cyclone on IG, it looks sick, especially coupled with it's midsole.   I agree on the color combo, cyclone/nimbus/navy would be sick.

The actual cyclone blue mesh and suede is a subtle blu-ish/gray, though on the site it looks just plain gray.  if you don't have that color on one of your pairs yet, i highly recommend it.  paired with nimbus or navy, i think it would look pretty sick.

i still havent been able to make a pair with that CB sole yet that i'm happy with.
I've been messing with that same colorway. When i look at cyclone and nimbus pairs on IG they look awesome and then i design a few on NB1 and they look terrible 
sick.gif
 The colors on the editor are so misleading. I think i just need to pull the trigger and see it in person haha. 

Last edited:

I've been messing with that same colorway. When i look at cyclone and nimbus pairs on IG they look awesome and then i design a few on NB1 and they look terrible 
sick.gif
 The colors on the editor are so misleading. I think i just need to pull the trigger and see it in person haha. 
Yeah the way the editor colors show, messes with your mind.  It looks grey, but you have to tell yourself its light blue lol

A shame that they dont have burgundy anymore.  I had this one mocked up last year but was always hesitant because the online colors threw me off.

Last edited:
a while back someone posted that the 997gy will be reissued in 2016, does anyone know when?

thanks.

Not DS tho … worn once. Seller said it was too big for him. For some reason it felt a bit snug to me and it's my TTS. I normally size down on 998s.
Even for used I would easily pay that. I don't care about getting DS shoes if I'm going to wear them. Great pickup man!

Last edited:
Stop posting those JCrew joints, now you're making me want to spend some cash.  I'm trying to save money this year. 
mean.gif

So I threw on my 997 DBRs today and realized I have way to many 998s! Its close but I think I like the 997s better. NB1 and JCrew has me scooping up all these 998s...

Hopefully the 997 gets added to NB1 at some point. Anyone know if thats a possibility?

is 135 shipped a good price for a used 9/10 997gy?  id appreciate any of your opinions out there.

Tried a pair of steel blue 999s, fits tts for me. Are concepts seal 999s the same? Or half size down like regular 998s?

Back
Top Bottom