Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Recent 997 pickups got the first pair loved the fit and have had difficulty stopping

So I threw on my 997 DBRs today and realized I have way to many 998s! Its close but I think I like the 997s better. NB1 and JCrew has me scooping up all these 998s...

Hopefully the 997 gets added to NB1 at some point. Anyone know if thats a possibility?
I remember someone mentioning that they heard NB would rotate out the 998 model.

I think 1400 and 997 were two other models that are supposed to end up on NB1.

Not sure how true any of this is though. It was getting thrown around when people first started talking about 998 being added to NB1.

I would probably just go completely broke if 997 ended up on there 
laugh.gif

998CSAM, 998CSEF, and 990CERI all 50% off at P's and Q's Philly. Scattered sizes. I ordered from them before and they were great. Not sure what shipping is but unless it's outrageous this is still a great deal.

https://psandqs.com/collections/vendors?q=New+Balance
Thanks for this grabbed a pair.

Did get the shipped email. Tracking says its from USPS but on the site it says they ship FedEx lol So I will see how this plays out.

It's been years since I copped some NB, hopefully this pair will help break the chains from Nike!

Anyone going to Concepts on Saturday for the Trail Blazers dropping? Was thinking of going to the NY location.

Not too shabby

Luckily I held off on a pair of Horween NB1s with the Ox Blood leather and won these. Shipped almost $200 off retail.

Last edited:
How do these fit compared to the 999 Steel Blues? Those fit TTS for me, but I heard regularly, 999s fit half size big. 

My tts is 9.5, so should I get size 9 in these or 9.5? I needed a 9.5 in the steel blues because they're tts for me. 

Must be nice living so close to the water @Rambo831, and that pair is 
smokin.gif

Anyway crappy S3 camera #OCF for this Chinese New Year weekend!

Last edited:
rd_xl_1-9-16NB878Brwn1fix.jpg

can't remember if i ever got a answer on how these 878's fit. anyone know if these run tts or .5 like 998's? really digging these and hope to find on disco soon.

can't remember if i ever got a answer on how these 878's fit. anyone know if these run tts or .5 like 998's? really digging these and hope to find on disco soon.
TTS for me, I tried to half size down because of the large toe box but it was too narrow for me.

TTS for me, I tried to half size down because of the large toe box but it was too narrow for me.
do you have a wide foot? i never have a issue with shoes being too narrow. more so just the length is issue for me. do you normally go .5 down in 998's or you wear your tts in 998's also?

I'm REALLY feelin the carnation color for some odd reason. I'm stuck between these two right now.

Back
Top Bottom