Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is it bad that I'm from NY but like the Boston pair better
Nah. The colors barely even represent the teams. No one would make any comparisons to the Yankees or the Red Sox if they didn't know what the theme of the shoe was.

Can anyone else who lives outside of the US tell me how Cncpts ships? Is it UPS? How bad are the duties?

I ordered directly from cncpts intl site before, recently. Their process take quite some time, from order to ship to reached doorstep. I live in asia, total days it take is approx 2 weeks. Reason given by cncpts when i queried was that their DHL post is on selected days, hence after 1 week then the shoes was shipped out.
But i am willing to wait again for the rivalry pack.
No additional duties for my country. Never charged before from all the site that i used for my online purchases.

Last edited:
Quote:

There is a hard material literally added inside the toebox of what seems to be every third or fourth pair of current 998s and 1400s I hold in hand. Shape is an issue in addition to this, but why is this happening too?
a day late, but when i tried out the 997 horween the dark navy one, you could literally compress the toebox like you were trying to massage the better shape out of it and that plastic piece would literally make crunching noises. smh. i returned it

In for both Concepts pairs...

Wore these the other day...

anyone want to chip in on the 4 pair? me & a friend is down for a one night package that comes with 4 pairs.

it comes out to be 250 a pair, a free night stay which we dont need.

anyone want to chip in on the 4 pair? me & a friend is down for a one night package that comes with 4 pairs.

it comes out to be 250 a pair, a free night stay which we dont need.

What's the total with tax for the package? I can't get it to register on the website

I got the @bigstress bug so I will be letting go a 998 custom or two. If anyone is interested and is a 11.5, send a PM for more info. Rather hook up someone here before ebay.

I got the @bigstress bug so I will be letting go a 998 custom or two. If anyone is interested and is a 11.5, send a PM for more info. Rather hook up someone here before ebay.

Don't let them Koi's or La Dodger joints go...those are legendary homie

Bought a pair of 997 luxury goods and got burned on grailed. They smell like smoking and I can't even look at them anymore. If anyone wants a project to get rid of the smell PM me. I just want some of my money back, worn once sz 9.5 :frown:

Bought a pair of 997 luxury goods and got burned on grailed. They smell like smoking and I can't even look at them anymore. If anyone wants a project to get rid of the smell PM me. I just want some of my money back, worn once sz 9.5 :frown:

You're going to need a lot of charcoal and scent absorbing objects with lots of fresh air. You'd probably be able to get rid of most of the smell if you give it enough time.

You're going to need a lot of charcoal and scent absorbing objects with lots of fresh air. You'd probably be able to get rid of most of the smell if you give it enough time.

Yeah I probably could but it just put me off these shoes. The smell made me not feel them anymore I guess lol. I'm just offering here on nt first incase anyone was looking before I put em on the bay or something

Back
Top Bottom