Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm pretty sure he was joking about the 950.
laugh.gif

M998TN2???
It should be M998TNY

Repped. Homie with that Columbo eye. :nthat:

This is a close up on my pair.

Somebody needs to invoice this fool & tell him to kick rocks & take down the bid for those 1k fugazi's. :smh:

Repped. Homie with that Columbo eye. :nthat:

This is a close up on my pair.

Somebody needs to invoice this fool & tell him to kick rocks & take down the bid for those 1k fugazi's. :smh:

Isn't the 1k an 8.5 and those are 8.5s believe there different pairs. That would be ridiculous if he wants 1k for fakes

End has some good stuff on sale M998DBOA for $145 , 577ETB/577ETO from the English Tender Pack both for $109 and some other deals. Free shipping if you have no self control and spend over $250 :smh: $11.95 otherwise for some of the fastest shipping in the known world.

Last edited:
End has some good stuff on sale M998DBOA for $145 , 577ETB/577ETO from the English Tender Pack both for $109 and some other deals. Free shipping if you have no self control and spend over $250 :smh: $11.95 otherwise for some of the fastest shipping in the known world.

My mind is blown at how quick their shipping is.

Kinda bummed they didn't base them off colors of teams from their cities i.e. Barca, Hertha or Aberdeen FC, but still pretty nice. Liking Hanon and 24k pairs as well. 
With diadora doing the Aberdeen X Hanon pairs, I'm not surprised that hanon never did an Aberdeen theme but I do agree, they could have been a little more football themed. The 24 kilates pair is loosely based on the Catalonia flag so I guess Barcelona is some what tied in haha. Either way, I think they've both made a not so good model look really good and I'll definitely be picking up the hanon pair

You're right, that tag is wrong. Before I would've said they were just a legit pair with bad shape but this raises more questions... I'd save your money on these
Those were my pair and most everybody backed em up :smile: Thanks!!

He posted the wrong pic, I sent him the Cnote pic to show him the older tag style. They legit, receipt/email confirmation, the whole line up.

I WISH I could have gotten $1000 for em! LOL!! You know the old saying "if you don't ask for it you'll never get it"

With diadora doing the Aberdeen X Hanon pairs, I'm not surprised that hanon never did an Aberdeen theme but I do agree, they could have been a little more football themed. The 24 kilates pair is loosely based on the Catalonia flag so I guess Barcelona is some what tied in haha. Either way, I think they've both made a not so good model look really good and I'll definitely be picking up the hanon pair
Not really sure if i'm just biased towards Hanon, but i have to admit the Hanon pair looks great on feet.

Woah both pairs look sick but really diggin the 24k pair. The red makes the quilting look all the better.

A local boutique in my country might release the City Rivalry Pack. No price yet but I'm thinking of copping the Boston one. The only problem is the price will probably be steep. Is it worth it guys?

A local boutique in my country might release the City Rivalry Pack. No price yet but I'm thinking of copping the Boston one. The only problem is the price will probably be steep. Is it worth it guys?

I like it a lot, great shape and top notch materials

Back
Top Bottom