Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB998DMON Today.​

I keep going back and forth on those. The perf toe is on point and the red/white/blue colorway is done better on these then on the JCrews but I wish the white leather was white suede or nubuck.

I keep going back and forth on those. The perf toe is on point and the red/white/blue colorway is done better on these then on the JCrews but I wish the white leather was white suede or nubuck.

I love them! The leather is straight Butter! :smokin

Might have to cop, but already picked up two pairs of NB today and waiting on the mulled wine sole on NB1......
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Should I scoop 1500WR? Look better and better with every pic I see.

Also, does anyone know if 576PNB will end up at US shops?

Should I scoop 1500WR? Look better and better with every pic I see.

Also, does anyone know if 576PNB will end up at US shops?
thought you were eyeing the 1500TN instead?

those look better every time i see it as well. the leather looks quality.

do 990s fit the same as 998s?

btw, I size down on 998s and go true on most 997s

1300 - 7.5
998 - 7.5
997 (leather lined) - 7.5
997 (non-leather lined) - 8
996 - 8
1500 - 8

I wear the same sizes as you and my 990s are 7.5

thought you were eyeing the 1500TN instead?
those look better every time i see it as well. the leather looks quality.

I really want those but I'm waiting for a US 9 to appear somewhere.
Hanons the only place they seem to be available at the moment but my size was already gone.
I emailed afew and they said they're shipment was messed up but they should be available later this month

Hey guys, can you help me out with a LC on these c-notes?

First 6 pics are from his OP and the last 2 are what he sent to me after asking for pics of the toe box... 

Thanks!

Hey guys, can you help me out with a LC on these c-notes?

First 6 pics are from his OP and the last 2 are what he sent to me after asking for pics of the toe box... 

Thanks!
Dude stop lowkey stuntin lol . 

Nobody makes fake C-Notes or fake NB shoes in general 

Congrats on your cop !

Dude stop lowkey stuntin lol . 

Nobody makes fake C-Notes or fake NB shoes in general 

Congrats on your cop !

You're 110% incorrect. There's plenty of fake NB's out there and fake C-Notes are unfortunately floating around.

They look good to me but I'd wait for others to chime in.

What's the going rate or a DS pair of RF x NB 998CNS's? I'm debating on if its worth trying to get a pair, or maybe just making another 998 ID.

What's the going rate or a DS pair of RF x NB 998CNS's? I'm debating on if its worth trying to get a pair, or maybe just making another 998 ID.
I sold a twice worn pair on ebay for $190.  If you above a size 8-9, you will probably have to pay in the $250+ area.  My experience withthem was that they were slightly narrower across the toe box/vamp then equivalent size GR.

Back
Top Bottom