Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

never ever thought i'd own these but here they are

That perf toe..
nthat.gif
cleaan

My pair of M1300BER finally arrived. They need to do more collabs with Horween. Love that smell :pimp:

Every morning when I log into my computer, first place I go is newbalance.com, then to NB1 customize, I immediately click on the sole, chose the mulled wine version, go to Gender: Mens, Size:11, and then hold my breath as I click on Width............... 
mad.gif

NB really needs to get a solid white midsole added to the 998 options. That's the only thing keeping me from giving them all of my money.

^^only reason I can't get myself to commit to a design. They wouldn't be able to sell GRs anymore if nb1 had good midsole options. they should just give us good options and charge more

Gents, I don't know if this is news but just noticed New Balance is currently 10% cash back on ebates and 15% off 2 pairs.

Gents, I don't know if this is news but just noticed New Balance is currently 10% cash back on ebates and 15% off 2 pairs.

Coupon Code "HOMEWORK" is apparently 10% off sitewide. Works on NB1s, but not the Bespoke/Limited lines.... :nerd:

Does anyone have these? How is the sizing and comfort compared to 1300's? I don't have any 997's and have been looking at these for a while and pretty much made my mind up to grab them.
I have them. Got them fotr half off on Packer. Very comfy and I get the same sz as my 1300s. What sz are u looking for? I have an extra

Does anyone know what the powder color on the NB1 wheel looks like in real life?

Does anyone know what the powder color on the NB1 wheel looks like in real life?
I would like to know too-- my suede swatches idea would be clutch ! I probably would've ordered a couple of pairs by now..I constantly have to check and hope someone posts their NB1 design

My guess would be a light sand color

This is a wish list for both functionality and extra options for the NB1 customization in no particular order.

Functionality

1) Less obtrusive blinking on shoe parts when you are designing
2)Better functionality with saving and then editing and  viewing completed shoes in your wish list or bag
3)Make it easier to cut and paste images of your creations
4)Display custom writing on the heel
5)Provide an actual picture of fabric colors that is true to life
6)Have a NB employee snap and post attractive true to life pictures for an online gallery of completed customs

7)Allow different/multiple if not full 360 viewing angles 

Custom Options Wish List

1)White midsole option, hell expanded colors for all midsole/outsole sizes!
2)Perf toe option
3)Fleece/leather/premium pattern lining options
4)Option to purchase multiple laces in different colors at all times
5)Expanded color wheel (like 25 colors) for both the plastic collar accent and the speed laces 
6)Expanded color wheel in general for the shoes lining
7)Premium insole/insert options with custom printing!
8)Nubuk me  and nubuck you please
9)3m options

10)Very pointy toe option! No puff ever.

11)Premium tongue options, nubuk, super plush suede, textured leathers

Everything would be a personal collab between you and NB! It would be incredible.

Last edited:
This is a wish list for both functionality and extra options for the NB1 customization in no particular order.

Functionality

1) Less obtrusive blinking on shoe parts when you are designing

2)Better functionality with saving and then editing, viewing completed shoes in your wish list

3)Make it easier to cut and paste images of your creations

4)Display custom writing on the heel

5)Provide an actual picture of fabric colors that is true to life

6)Have a NB employee snap and post attractive true to life pictures for an online gallery of completed customs

Custom Options Wish List

1)White midsole option, hell expanded colors for all midsole/outsole sizes!

2)Perf toe option

3)Fleece/leather/premium pattern lining options

4)Option to purchase multiple laces in different colors at all times

5)Expanded color wheel (like 25 colors) for both the plastic collar accent and the speed laces 

6)Expanded color wheel in general for the shoes lining

7)Premium insole/insert options with custom printing!

8)Nubuk me  and nubuck you please

9)3m options
10)Very pointy toe option!
Everything would be a personal collab between you and NB! It would be incredible.

I completely approve of this list. Especially the white midsole option and expanded liner options.

Well done to the new guy.

Back
Top Bottom