Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB998CSAM today.​

Picked up the 1500 from the football pack for the danish equivalent of $43 incl. shipping. Never seen a quality NB for that low in Europe. Got the red Adidas climacool 1 for the same price as well (but they're so loud that I don't know if I'll keep them)

Look blahh so far ^^ what model is that?
Looks really blah so far.  I don't really like the 530 and RC did the tonal sweatshirt thing on the Gel Lytes (which I have and like) but if they were going to go this route, they should have gone with the 990 or 997 and done a different color, maybe white or a rich dark brown

Picked up the 1500 from the football pack for the danish equivalent of $43 incl. shipping. Never seen a quality NB for that low in Europe. Got the red Adidas climacool 1 for the same price as well (but they're so loud that I don't know if I'll keep them)
The hype surrounding Adidas NMD's and Ultra Boost is at an all time high and New Balance is also releasing way too many color ways at a time of different models. This is bad for retailers who routinely have to slash prices of pricey NB models. But this is good for us who are still NB fans and enjoy a good discount.

Case in point, I just copped the 997DCS for $100 shipped off of Oneness 
happy.gif

Looks really blah so far.  I don't really like the 530 and RC did the tonal sweatshirt thing on the Gel Lytes (which I have and like) but if they were going to go this route, they should have gone with the 990 or 997 and done a different color, maybe white or a rich dark brown
I kind of agree on the 530 not being great but the colors are the core RC colors (black,grey,navy, same as on the GL3). Wouldn't really make sense for their first NB collab to go away from their core colors. Same will go for their upcoming Adidas collab. Maybe if they get another crack at it they should do some other colors but for now, it makes absolute sense to stick with the core 3. It'd be like asking Colette to do a collab with their sig shade of blue.

Back
Top Bottom