Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Isn't that all kind of relative though. He may think "red" is a certain color, but that color he sees is really what you always call "green". And both of you could see it and say it's red. I'm not sure if that makes sense. But basically there is no way to tell we are all really seeing the same color. We just have names attached to them and agree that's what they are, but they could look different in our minds.
I actually thought about this before and will never know if my 'red' is the same as anyone else's. Definitely a head scratcher here.

just as i learned in psychology no two people see colors the same. each person interprets colors different. what i perceive as a shade of blue may look a shade to two ligther or darker depending on how your eye interprets it. its actually very interesting to learn how the human body sees what we call colors.

Isn't that all kind of relative though. He may think "red" is a certain color, but that color he sees is really what you always call "green". And both of you could see it and say it's red. I'm not sure if that makes sense. But basically there is no way to tell we are all really seeing the same color. We just have names attached to them and agree that's what they are, but they could look different in our minds.

yo, i know exactly what you mean. I always think about that but then people look at me like im crazy :lol:

so you like 990v2, v3, 991, 992 style. do you have 993m4?

wanted to cop at outlet but were 1/2 too big
exactly, those are my preferred models that i stick too, i do really want some NB 2002s and some 2040s 
smokin.gif

but i still will always dig the rest of the models 998s, 997s, 1500s, 1700s, etc etc..i just feel like NB isnt creating much drive with what they got in those retro styles and just keep increasing prices..
I just recently held the new 2040v3

so you like 990v2, v3, 991, 992 style. do you have 993m4?

wanted to cop at outlet but were 1/2 too big
exactly, those are my preferred models that i stick too, i do really want some NB 2002s and some 2040s 
smokin.gif

but i still will always dig the rest of the models 998s, 997s, 1500s, 1700s, etc etc..i just feel like NB isnt creating much drive with what they got in those retro styles and just keep increasing prices..
I just recently got to see the new 2040v3 (Horween leather edition) in person and I can honestly say they are without a doubt the nicest looking 2040 so far, the leather is top notch and well constructed to the midsole without much glue at all showing around the encap/outsole. I know you said you are a fan of the chunkier styles and the v3 is a bit sleeker in design than the v2 but I was pretty impressed. Not sure if I was $400 impressed but we do get spoiled here with finding most things on sale eventually lol. 

Ball and buck. Not bad..

$240 tho! Yikes!!!!
Even though I'm not a fan of plaid on shoes and these are way too lumberjack for me I'm actually really digging these. Read the interview on complex for these and am really impressed with what they set out to do. Their goal was to create a pair of shoes for dudes to actually wear and beat to the ground. Very refreshing in a day and age where most sneaker heads are obsessed with keeping their shoes pristine and clean.

But agreed on the "yikes" - I'm not sure I can stomach $240.

Cant believe I almost slept on the best release of the year :smh: And getting them below retail made it even more worth it. Butterscotch's so :pimp:

Can't believe I forgot about the butter scotch. Where can i still find this at retail?

speaking of butterscotch, there is a dude in my local fb group where hardly anyone buys NBs asking $300 and he's been bumping his post ever since it came out
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom