Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Same here wit da butterscotchs, I don't feel I could wear em. They would look better on someone else. Been saving up money this year, releases are pretty weak.

I cannot believe butterscotch gets so much love, ugly as hell IMO.

not being a hater, just surprised.
Not sure if you have seen/touched one in person but the various shades of brown on the shoe are quite spectacular.  Its not a "normal" sneaker color, that may be why I like it so much (and why others may not like it). I own a luxury classic menswear brand and these sneakers use a quality of suede that is similar to a suede we use called "fox suede" which we put on $600-800 shoes. The lighter color suede on it is equally beautiful. Its just a perfect combination of these various shades, and they all go to together perfectly with the midsole and sole colors. 

NB1 998 "Donatello" today.​
Brother, you easily get my vote for Top 3 NB1 Customizers of all time (at least on this thread). Absolutely loving the work you've done
pimp.gif
. I'd certainly cop these if these were a GR release (on discount of course, lol).

Nice pickups! I know the shoes on the rack usually go for 89.99. But did they have an extra 30% sale going on?
nah my bad it was the usual buy one get one. $90 + 45 = $67.50 x 2

they had 97dsai and 97dgm too--wondering if i made the right choice with the csam.. dsai cw is dope i'm just not really a distinct fan

great outlet pickups. 

one time i was at an outlet and noticed one of the employees wearing the horween 990's.  i looked twice and was thinking damn... and as i was looking around he approached me and we got to talking.  i was telling him that i'm a big fan at 25+ pairs .  he wasn't a sneakerhead that collects and all that, but he was telling me about  the resellers that come in with friends to swoop all the good stuff in the popular sizes.  the worker said some guy even tried to buy the 990's he was wearing lol.  dude was real  cool and tried to look in the back for anything in my size. 

also i was shocked to see rf's 998cns that day but they weren't my size.. was a 7.5 or something.

would love to see NB1 offer this toebox option (along with perf)

Keeping it brown but switching it up for a trip to the movies

Back
Top Bottom