Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

this has nothing to do with new balance but do you guys think denim should have full break or just a break in the front but not at the heel? been trying to transition to shorter pants but sometimes it just feels kind of dorky while a full break all around can look sloppy. tough to find a middle ground.. or does it not matter to you

this has nothing to do with new balance but do you guys think denim should have full break or just a break in the front but not at the heel? been trying to transition to shorter pants but sometimes it just feels kind of dorky while a full break all around can look sloppy. tough to find a middle ground.. or does it not matter to you

What's your style/ how do you normally wear your jeans? Also, if they're selvedge you probably want some extra length so you can 'achieve' the honeycomb effect on the back of your knee.

IMO slim denim looks better with stacking than without so I would say full break but its whatever your style is though and how you feel. If your jeans are baggy full break could look terrible.

Last edited:
NT fam, I am unfortunately looking to return my 576 in a size 9 so before they go back if anyone is interested in retail + shipping please PM me.

What's your style/ how do you normally wear your jeans? Also, if they're selvedge you probably want some extra length so you can 'achieve' the honeycomb effect on the back of your knee.
been wearing levi's 505/501 straight but now i'm getting into 511 slim. don't have any selvedge--i like cheap dad jeans. thought the honeycomb was from sitting tho

IMO slim denim looks better with stacking than without so I would say full break but its whatever your style is though and how you feel. If your jeans are baggy full break could look terrible.
yeah slim but not skinny. transitioning from straight to slightly tapered. thanks squiz & remy for the input

been wearing levi's 505/501 straight but now i'm getting into 511 slim. don't have any selvedge--i like cheap dad jeans. thought the honeycomb was from sitting tho

yeah slim but not skinny. transitioning from straight to slightly tapered. thanks squiz & remy for the input
I really like uniqlo slim denim. They have cheap selvage pairs that are only $50 which is right around the price of Levi's (I think). Selvage will bleed all over your shoes though.

I really like uniqlo slim denim. They have cheap selvage pairs that are only $50 which is right around the price of Levi's (I think). Selvage will bleed all over your shoes though.
are uniqlo denim all one length inseam?  i think i saw on the site its like 36" or some long stuff like that.  basically short people can't wear em.  true or na?

Get a jean with a long hem, take them to a tailor and have them hem it 1 inch past the bottom of your foot.  Cuff it once and it'll fit perfect.

are uniqlo denim all one length inseam?  i think i saw on the site its like 36" or some long stuff like that.  basically short people can't wear em.  true or na?

Nah not true. I have seen all sizes in store. Wearing a pair with a 34 inseam right now.

Yo!!! Yall are killing me right now... 
laugh.gif

Please move this talk to the right venue.

http://niketalk.com/t/31889/denim-school

Like 5 post about it my man... Just trying to help out some other NB peoples
I hear you homie! It was actually 8 post if you want to be technical. 
laugh.gif
 ​
I'm really not bugging to hard about it mane. I just wanted to show/help some other NB people that there is other helpful threads other than the New Balance thread. 
wink.gif
 ​
The Denim Thread has a lot of good content and has been helping NT'ers out since 2007. Really just trying to throw more tools out there for People..​
 ​
Anybody know how much the retail is going to be for the GREENBACKS? ​

Last edited:

If there's a Uniqlo near you they have free hemming for any pants over $20 or $5 if under.

I hear you homie! It was actually 8 post if you want to be technical. :lol:

I'm really not bugging to hard about it mane. I just wanted to show/help some other NB people that there is other helpful threads other than the New Balance thread. :wink:

The Denim Thread has a lot of good content and has been helping NT'ers out since 2007. Really just trying to throw more tools out there for People..​

Anybody know how much the retail is going to be for the GREENBACKS? ​

No problem man I wasn't trying to be a ****

I know you're here for the people's :smokin

Last edited:
No problem man I wasn't trying to be a ****

I know you're here for the people's
smokin.gif
Yessir! Real talk, I could care less about derailing threads 
laugh.gif
. I actually kind of like the chaos, lowkey. I'm not a moderator, nor do I want to be. Just trying to give more threads exposure. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom