Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn missed these joints by one day!
mean.gif
Somebody beat me to the punch.. On to the next one..​
 ​
imo that's a pretty high price man, ton of them hit the outlets and if you keep looking there are deals to be had.

i paid 105 for mine

Last edited:
imo that's a pretty high price man, ton of them hit the outlets and if you keep looking there are deals to be had.
i paid 105 for mine

I go down .5 for my 998 size compared to my 997 size. My toes are pretty much almost to the front of the shoes but it's not uncomfortable. For these hotween joints, do I want to stay at my regular mesh 998 size or go back up .5 because the leather is really thick ?

i paid 105 for mine

Yeah mane unfortnately I don't have that privilege living where I'm at. Destin Factory outlets has soo much tourist that when they do get good stock it gets evaporated like the scene out of "The Usual Suspects" with Kevin Spacey..

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of nice and reasonably priced 996s i can use as beaters for the colder season - anyone have a pair in their collection they're looking to move, or know of any sales going on right now? 

I'm size 9. 

I go down .5 for my 998 size compared to my 997 size. My toes are pretty much almost to the front of the shoes but it's not uncomfortable. For these hotween joints, do I want to stay at my regular mesh 998 size or go back up .5 because the leather is really thick ?
Hmmm that's a little tricky, cos the leather is thick and makes it feel more snug around the foot. I don't feel it's shorter though, so i stay in my regular 998 size and just use thinner socks and they fit perfect. Granted i do have a narrow foot, so it's a little more accommodating.

So i guess if you like a super snug fit and for the shoes to really hug your feet then stay with your regular size? if you'd like more breathing room then half up might be a better choice. Anyway you could always adjust the fit using extra insoles and thicker socks?
Yeah mane unfortnately I don't have that privilege living where I'm at. Destin Factory outlets has soo much tourist that when they do get good stock it gets evaporated like the scene out of "The Usual Suspects" with Kevin Spacey..
i got mine off ebay! haha you could set your ebay up to receive email notifications for a search, found tons of deals that way

i actually got notified via email and copped the 997.5GR for 130 yesterday

funny how it takes you guys a week to ship it coast to coast, but it took 3 days to ship to Southeast Asia

funny how it takes you guys a week to ship it coast to coast, but it took 3 days to ship to Southeast Asia
Think you guys pay more for shipping and its DHL Express rather than standard UPS GROUND for us with a flat rate $10 charge.

They sent me a 10% code so I ordered for $81 shipped. Fingers crossed they ship. When did you order?

Ordered day of the sale, so Thursday probably around 7PM.

they will ship, i ordered a pair as well and stock on site was updated soon as i ordered. sometimes when ordering from there it takes a couple days to get shipping info. i ordered some apparel and yet to get shipping on it as well. 

Repped. Thanks for the reassurance

What's a good price for DS pair of NB998CNS?
Speaking of pricing on pairs: Non DS Concetps x Tannery - Mints? What is a fair price on these?

Got into a flame battle with a clueless dude who thought the were worth $800!!
roll.gif

Auction only got to $295 because I bid it up to that! Made dude an offer and that kicked off the flame war. Then he backed down to $400 and I still put him on blast and just tore Captain Clueless a new one using facts vs his feelings....you know like how smart people win arguments!

IF you on this board I AM NOT sorry for putting you on blast!

Back
Top Bottom