Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Guys please can we go back to talking about shoes? The real world is scary enuff  with how BAD things are going to get for a TON of folks...Sneakers is a quiet escape and a little distraction from the normal crap I have to deal with.

That being said...PRAISE me and my new pick-up as I eat ramen noodles with an egg cracked into it(OG Asian style!) and try to convince my GF to not leave me!

PHOTOS pending*

577FW: (Copped here for a fair price!) gonna put in white laces on the grey suede for a more two tone bone look

577ETB: I love the orange and the model and we needed to get over $X for free shipping form SNS. Love the ocean blue

577ETP: Gonna go with the light purple laces. I think the last pair of purple shoes I had were the Vans Half Cabs back in the early 90s! Kids called me Prince and Purple Rain for them joints. So began my brighter color kicks love.

Premier 998: Fine Malt in RI HOOKE IT UP!! Big ups to them for the hook up...9.9/10 they looked like they were tried on and that was it! Deals yo Deals! Love under retail!!

RF CNS 998: Paid retail + shipping is how I looked at it. So I can't be upset that I didn't score UNDER retail on these. Love the Nubuck toe box!

998 Tannery: Sad to say I paid resale for these bad boys...So I had to sell my 8.5s(just too big, was slipping aroiund in them/not the snug feel I like) and put in another $80 ish for a DS pair....making them the most expensive shoes I've ever purchased WORTH IT!!!

9987DSAI: Everybody was so gassed up on the 998DBOA(I agree) and was searching for something else, had a credit at Premir and they were on sale & in my size...Why not?

RB Cys 997.5: So dope I might buy a second pair to sand bag...

That was my Oct and Nov...$1500 SHUCKS!! 
frown.gif
 Plus 3 pairs of Adidas and 3 pairs of Nike for GF and Step-daugher, and two kids Js for the neices...Call it 2Gs...Oh well...when my GF leaves me I'll have more time to post pics of shoes and buy more Kicks
pimp.gif
Ok lets try this again...

Asphaltgold has some good pricing on my Black Friday Targets 
pimp.gif

577LNT and 1500BK <3

Sizing question: the only 1500 I have is super long in the toe. Granted it's one of the Reengeered  or deconstucted versions so that being said . Please help...ALl the 1500 Lords what do you say for sizing? .5 down?

LPU's and let me TELL YOU....I am super impressed with these steal purchases! Can't wait to rock em!

The 1300's only cost me only $56 flat! You can't beat that price at all!

And the 997 Horweens w/ the NB530 got em both for $165! Crazy steal, had to jump on em immediately!

And the NB530's I was t sure I was gonna be feelin em but GOT DAMN are they comfy AF especially for a non MiUSA model.

But that's it everyone jus thought I'd share.

I think people are overreacting

And at the same time isn't NB only like less than 25% in regards to domestic product? Guess where they make most of their kicks?

Y'all should take the comments NB made and see the context of business not race relations

A big effort (25% is still a lot in business) is still much appreciated and valued.

Nike doesn't make that attempt besides a $900 bespoke appointment.

LPU's and let me TELL YOU....I am super impressed with these steal purchases! Can't wait to rock em!

The 1300's only cost me only $56 flat! You can't beat that price at all!

And the 997 Horweens w/ the NB530 got em both for $165! Crazy steal, had to jump on em immediately!

And the NB530's I was t sure I was gonna be feelin em but GOT DAMN are they comfy AF especially for a non MiUSA model.

But that's it everyone jus thought I'd share.

Where did you cop those 997s?!?!?!

Yooo tell me if I'm crazy, but did the homie @Rambo831  post some gnarly shots of him fishing with the 3D NB x Concept joints? 

Did somebody force him to take them down? 
nerd.gif

Like butta baby

How do I make pics bigger?? Sorry for crap pic

Sooooooo jealous, lol. How are they in person? You have a friend in London or did you succumb to ebay? How much did it end up costing if you dont mind me asking? Are you annoyed with all my questions yet? Lol

The toe box looks like a shark fin. These are Docs London joints, not mine. No shoe tree. In the hand they are amazing. Fire.

I was looking on the website and I see it has like regular width and like 2D. Are these shoes in the regular width actually regular or "naturally wider" than regular shoes you know? I'm wonder if the little extra width might be too wide

Also, if anyone is interested befrugal has 7% cash back and 15% off code.....it expires tonight I believe

Ebates is also 10%off. If anyone has NB points they need to redeem the total comes down to $136ish shipped. Contemplating purchasing my first NB1 but I am resisting...

I am starting to dig the Freeze LX. I like mid too shoes an do like prefer lighter colorways.....and the grey 530 Lux....even the red ones are cool.

Bored so.....J Crew 1400 collection. The Cork was the first NB I owned and was hooked. Wish I found them early enough for the older pairs cause they are all great. Got the 1400CH rather than the Chambray and still regret it. I like the Sand Dune but too close to the Cork. Black/Gum will be had.

Sorry for the crappy pics. Back to politics.

A big effort (25% is still a lot in business) is still much appreciated and valued.

Nike doesn't make that attempt besides a $900 bespoke appointment.
oh I agree.

just trying to shed light on people over reacting without facts.

local business>

It was quite entertaining reading through these last few pages
stopped reading after half a page. Ppl just need to focus on themselves despite what's going on and what's going to happen. Just have a positive outlook. Let's get back to NB's outside of politics shall we?

From your key board to NBs IT & Marketing Deptartment!! Perf Suede or Nubuck PLEASE PLEASE PLESASE!! I'll single handed keep the Lawrence and Maine factories on tripple shifts! 2 x 574 & at least 2 x 998!!!

Wish they would add the 997 model...but then I'd be asking too much! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom