Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks man I Appreciate it. I just copped DS
Concepts X 998 "City Rivalry" on eBay for a bit under retail. Man I'm loving NB
wink.gif
I can't believe the resale prices of these?
you will love that pair in hand. great materials and colorway. just hate the bleeding on laces if go with white laces. 

you will love that pair in hand. great materials and colorway. just hate the bleeding on laces if go with white laces. 
Yeah man I'm excited about them, and to start picking up more of these NB gems. I'll keep the bleeding in mind. Thanks

Yeah man I'm excited about them, and to start picking up more of these NB gems. I'll keep the bleeding in mind. Thanks
I'm gonna call this right here right now! You gonna find a pair you like and as you look for it you gonna come across another pair from a year or so ago and will hunt that one down. When you do you'll be stoked because the shoe will be dope and it prob will be for under retail. Welcome to the word of NB collecting!!

For me it was a pair of 577ETO English tender pack. I love orange and the quality was insane...well as I was doing research on them I fund the 997 Luxury Goods...also dope, orange, and amazing quality! So I scooped those after fighting the "I'm not spending $300 for a pair of shoes!" feeling that goes away VERY fast!! LOL!! Now you have a dope 577 and a dope 997...What is this Tannery 998? Let's take a look!

Amazing quality, amazing deals, super dope materials, super nice guys on this topic(It's like a zombie frag fest on other topics!! See Kith and Homagegate!!) all helping each other on the looks, show love ect...Oh and my favorite part is that there are so many models with subtle little changes in them that I can collect.

That being said: 575,576,577, 997,998,1500UK is what I focus on and most of those models happen to be the ones they do the collabs on. BUT even the GR stuff is WAY better quality than any Nike, Asics, Addidas GR...especially Jordan Brand. Check out the Explorer by Sea pack from this year. Horween leather accents, buttery suede, canvas toe boxes...the entire pack is pure sneaker love!

Welcome to the Vice!!

I'm gonna call this right here right now! You gonna find a pair you like and as you look for it you gonna come across another pair from a year or so ago and will hunt that one down. When you do you'll be stoked because the shoe will be dope and it prob will be for under retail. Welcome to the word of NB collecting!!

For me it was a pair of 577ETO English tender pack. I love orange and the quality was insane...well as I was doing research on them I fund the 997 Luxury Goods...also dope, orange, and amazing quality! So I scooped those after fighting the "I'm not spending $300 for a pair of shoes!" feeling that goes away VERY fast!! LOL!! Now you have a dope 577 and a dope 997...What is this Tannery 998? Let's take a look!

Amazing quality, amazing deals, super dope materials, super nice guys on this topic(It's like a zombie frag fest on other topics!! See Kith and Homagegate!!) all helping each other on the looks, show love ect...Oh and my favorite part is that there are so many models with subtle little changes in them that I can collect.

That being said: 575,576,577, 997,998,1500UK is what I focus on and most of those models happen to be the ones they do the collabs on. BUT even the GR stuff is WAY better quality than any Nike, Asics, Addidas GR...especially Jordan Brand. Check out the Explorer by Sea pack from this year. Horween leather accents, buttery suede, canvas toe boxes...the entire pack is pure sneaker love!

Welcome to the Vice!!
:lol: well said brother. Your absolutely right. I've been HEAVY into AM90s for years, and have amassed a decent collection Lemonade Power walls, Homegrowns, Bacons, Atmos Tiger camos, Escape 2, Crepes etc... just some highlights, many more in there. I'm now peeling some off to free up some cash for the carnage I'm about to unleash on the current runner game. :rofl: I had this blind loyalty to AirMax for along time and now I'm free.

Honestly the turning point for me was that all my old heat is pretty much unwearable. Many DS or NDS, But AM90 Midsoles crack and crumble ALOT! I just got sick of constantly having to have them restored. You either wear them and potentially destroy or they sit. I'm at a point where just having them isn't enough. I wanna wear my heat. AM90s are still my all time favorite shoe, and one that I've literally spent thousands on, But they're going on hold for now and Im finally copping NB, Saucony, Diadora, Asics and reebok. All of them will be devoured. Sorry for the long post [emoji]128074[/emoji]

On the doorstep this morning! Love this CW.  Classic red white and blue.

Great purchase. Very underrated colorway. Grabbed these for dirt cheap 2 years ago when they first dropped. Those flimsy white laces had to get swapped though.

Yeah I'm noticing that. I've still got mad love for my Air Max fam, But it can get a bit chilly In there :lol: as with most threads

Air Max threads are full of herbs. It's constant bickering and grumpiness with the same people trying to flex their nerd muscles of knowledge. NB thread is the polar opposite.

Didn't realize there was a thread for NB... Here is my contribution... Won't be the last either as my favorite models are 997's and 998's mainly.

I scooped these up for a cool 34 bucks from a Back to School sale.
Dope Lo and socks! Sneakers are cool too. Welcome to the thread

VIPSALE (code)

20% off Most everything on END.

Scored the 1500grey and yellow...should have waited and saved $80 on the other shoes I got last week/10 days ago.

Sigh...Patience is not my thing. Mine Mine Mine!

Was supposed to chill after picking up space jams and dr. Doom foams but I couldn't pass on the 990s $108 shipped. I gotta take a break

^^^ Like Red Run Red Run said, I feel like most people in most threads are like that. Not all obviously. I sometimes feel like if it isn't the newest LeBron or Jordan then it is trash and you shouldn't even look at it. There are a lot of threads outside of those where people are reasonable and willing to help you out and give advice where they can.

Back
Top Bottom