Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

h56afab77aebeb.jpg

h56afab76bc7a5.jpg

Both only $43 each, eat fast!!!

http://needsupply.com/mens/sale/shoes/m998-in-grey-navy.html

http://needsupply.com/mens/sale/shoes/m998-in-green-off-white.html

Last edited:
How do the 991.5 fit compared to a 997 and 998? Very interested in the YP 991.5 so I want to make sure I order the right size.
I'd say go TTS, but if you are in between size I'd definitely say go 0.5 size bigger as the toebox seems kinda narrow and even in my TTS the pinkie toe is rubs against the shoe.

i'd jump on that if i liked that model.. i think it might go a little lower if it hits  and sits outlets?
$198 is a good deal, though there was a FSR on ebay a little while ago for $150 with free shipping. Also picked my pair up for $110 from the outlets.
Cheers, guys – unfortunately we're not so blessed at Canadian NB outlets (only Asian made 574s and Zantes). I'll probably jump on that deal. Do these fit like regular 998s or does the all-leather make them more snug?

Cheers, guys – unfortunately we're not so blessed at Canadian NB outlets (only Asian made 574s and Zantes). I'll probably jump on that deal. Do these fit like regular 998s or does the all-leather make them more snug?
I went with my normal 998 size and find them to fit a bit more snug than regular NBs but not snug enough to justify going up a half size. I loosened up the laces and they fit perfectly now. 

Also, speaking of 998BESP, Happy #OCF!

Been wearing these everyday. I'll probably do what I did with the 1300BERs- wear them and let 'em crease. It's nice to see the leather change and the shoe develop its own character over time with a significant amount of wears.

I went with my normal 998 size and find them to fit a bit more snug than regular NBs but not snug enough to justify going up a half size. I loosened up the laces and they fit perfectly now. 

Also, speaking of 998BESP, Happy #OCF!

Been wearing these everyday. I'll probably do what I did with the 1300BERs- wear them and let 'em crease. It's nice to see the leather change and the shoe develop its own character over time with a significant amount of wears.
Thanks! Those look great!

damn, too late on those 577s. my size isnt adding. thats a hell of a price.
Insane that they already had them at 60% off. They must have only had a few pairs left and wanted to move them quickly. I know I got the last 10.5 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom