Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got to Concepts today at 9AM. Second in line. There ended up being about 7 of us and only 5 of us actually bought the shoe. We all got the standard special snail-patterned box it comes with plus the special wooden box. As a bonus they also gave us all free Concepts-branded Champion hoodies as well to match the shoe. Even got to meet the legend @southboston78.

I know dudes are on the fence about the shoe because of the model's dad-shoe status but in person the shoe is beautiful and they did a fantastic job with it. @newbalance365  was right on about the shape, too- super sleek and sharp! 

I know the hype has died down considerably on NB collabs but I'm totally okay with that. Dudes who plan on copping today- you will not be disappointed!
+1 :smile:

Seven? Glad yall benefitted !!

Great to meet you bro!! Enjoyed talking to you and thank you for the encouraging words it means a lot . See you at the next release. By the way what's you IG? I'm @bostonsbest1

Gr
Got to Concepts today at 9AM. Second in line. There ended up being about 7 of us and only 5 of us actually bought the shoe. We all got the standard special snail-patterned box it comes with plus the special wooden box. As a bonus they also gave us all free Concepts-branded Champion hoodies as well to match the shoe. Even got to meet the legend @southboston78

I know dudes are on the fence about the shoe because of the model's dad-shoe status but in person the shoe is beautiful and they did a fantastic job with it. @newbalance365
 was right on about the shape, too- super sleek and sharp! 

I know the hype has died down considerably on NB collabs but I'm totally okay with that. Dudes who plan on copping today- you will not be disappointed!
eag

Hopefully they don't get many orders and can ship my pair asap 
nthat.gif

Got to Concepts today at 9AM. Second in line. There ended up being about 7 of us and only 5 of us actually bought the shoe. We all got the standard special snail-patterned box it comes with plus the special wooden box. As a bonus they also gave us all free Concepts-branded Champion hoodies as well to match the shoe. Even got to meet the legend @southboston78

I know dudes are on the fence about the shoe because of the model's dad-shoe status but in person the shoe is beautiful and they did a fantastic job with it. @newbalance365
 was right on about the shape, too- super sleek and sharp! 

no hype on these is a good sign. I am looking to grab a pair after my taxes come in haha...yeah Paul is a cool dude, bought a pair off him a little while ago.

Moshe, have you gotten a chance to try them on yet? I was thinking about grabbing a 9 in the future. I usually wear 9/9.5 anyways

the same IMO, 0.5 bigger than non-leather-lined 997s
Because of my high foot instep/arch,i can't half down like my 998. The half down bexp is tight whereas my ccf, moonshot, butterscotch on TTS fit better except for the slight excess toe room. Thinking if TTS 997BKR will be fine.

For those banking on a future discount, good luck. For those didn't, "T*ts & Wine for All."

I feel like this could be the only 990 collab for a while 

Seems like NB was testing the waters with a concepts collab but clearly not many are into them

easy grab. was also able to use a 5% coupon they sent me reminding me to complete my order for a pair of shoes i had in my cart since Monday :smokin

I feel like this could be the only 990 collab for a while 

Seems like NB was testing the waters with a concepts collab but clearly not many are into them
For what it's worth, one of the employees at Concepts said "Once Ronnie puts out a collab with the 990v2 these will skyrocket in price." No idea if he was hinting at something or just hyperbolizing but it would be cool to see different shops collab on this model. 

Mane forgot all about the Tyrian release... Glad it wasn't a hyped release. That Lakers purple is on the way BABY! 
pimp.gif

Love that I could completely forget about the release at 11 and can still go to the site an hour later and cop :smokin

For what it's worth, one of the employees at Concepts said "Once Ronnie puts out a collab with the 990v2 these will skyrocket in price." No idea if he was hinting at something or just hyperbolizing but it would be cool to see different shops collab on this model. 
Mosh you killing me with these glowing reviews!! maybe I can sole swap em :smile:

Can I see the box?? :smile:

No...They concetps kids always say that crap...Oh these City packs are gonna be $500..blah blah blah...Side rant the entire "value" thought process of kicks is what drives the reseller market. What does Ronnie Zombies have to do with this drop? Did EVERY other 997.5 fly up in value when RF did his? Did the Tassie Tiger 997.5 make the market jump?

Like Mayor says...(think what you like about the man) "A shoe is only what your stupid *** is willing to pay for it!" 

Received my 247 olives from j crew since I had a Christmas gift card from family I said why not .

My true to size in dress shoes and nikes is 8.5 . These seem ok length wise for you guys ? I have about half a thumb to maybe 65 percent width of a thumb of space. I guess a Sz 8 might be too tight ? They do feel comfy however

Back
Top Bottom