Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It has to be a buy it now item. So when you add it to your cart, there's a place to put in the discount code.

Oh ok. Repped. So if I offered someone a price and they took it, then I went to pay for it there is no chance to use it on that?

Last edited:

agreed....i made it exactly 27 days without buying anything and then....990dkr2 lol, and tomorrow Tyrian.  FML
I haven't bought any new shoes so far this year.

Tomorrow was going to be the first. 

Trying to un-see that code 

must have been a large run of 998WD(horweens) hit the outlet. they are all over ebay atm. copped a pair for $105 shipped. been wanting them for awhile but never found the right price until now. anyone still looking for the may want to search ebay. 

Had to do it... HAD TO. Just sold a pair of kicks for $60 and picked these up for $125!!!!

Picked these up from the same guy I grabbed the 997s from. 

For both pair... not even $300 spent. 

must have been a large run of 998WD(horweens) hit the outlet. they are all over ebay atm. copped a pair for $105 shipped. been wanting them for awhile but never found the right price until now. anyone still looking for the may want to search ebay. 

I think it was Ross. I saw on Instagram the other day they posted about some near me, so I went to the ebay and saw a bunch. Plus, some of them are like "new without box" and they show the inside na you can see the size tag

I have been seeing some of the maroon ones with like the red piping or red edge of leather......I don't know if I should pull the trigger

Last edited:
I think it was Ross. I saw on Instagram the other day they posted about some near me, so I went to the ebay and saw a bunch. Plus, some of them are like "new without box" and they show the inside na you can see the size tag

I have been seeing some of the maroon ones with like the red piping or red edge of leather......I don't know if I should pull the trigger
Yeah, you are right about it being Ross. They are selling the 998wd for only 40, but I haven't had any luck finding them around me.

Take this rep! @mykoh  work cited. 
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Originally Posted by mykoh  

where are my size 10 homies?

Horweens for the low here:
I'm assuming they're seconds, or maybe display pairs?

Yeah, you are right about it being Ross. They are selling the 998wd for only 40, but I haven't had any luck finding them around me.

I wish it was like that around me. I just don't want to give a reseller the satisfaction.

I'm also dealing with a decision myself. I found some 998s I want, but one is the size recommended for 998s (half size down) and worn once. The other is a pair in my normal size (of what I order with other shoes), and deadstock. I think I can get them both for about the same price.....decisions decisions lol

Back
Top Bottom