Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like a bunch of stuff is on sale so maybe they're updating it or tons of people are going to it?

Looks like a bunch of stuff is on sale so maybe they're updating it or tons of people are going to it?
nah i think it has to do with their capsule collection. Although I didn't think anything but adidas or jordan can crash their site these days

997's on undefeated. These look better than I thought

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/new-balance-997-made-in-the-us-blackbrownburgundy

Saw an onfoot shot on IG earlier today and shape looked a lot better

Prefer the blue pair over this one though
I think I know what shot you're referring to. You look closely though and the toe box is still fugly. I think the only reasonable conclusion is that no matter how bad the toe box is that the shoes still look fine on feet (like the Cortados). Maybe our concerns are overblown after all, lol. 

I think I know what shot you're referring to. You look closely though and the toe box is still fugly. I think the only reasonable conclusion is that no matter how bad the toe box is that the shoes still look fine on feet (like the Cortados). Maybe our concerns are overblown after all, lol. 
Yeah probably. It doesn't help that NBUK has actually corrected the shape on a lot of their models and then NBUSA comes out with stuff like this.

Repped! missed out when the 1500sp came out....Just picked up the Cortados last week but at that price I had to pull the trigger.
My first pair of 1500's.  thanks
I really like the cw of 1500sp, i got mine 0.5 too big. Would never think it will be available at this price with a full size run.....should have hold off

I really like the cw of 1500sp, i got mine 0.5 too big. Would never think it will be available at this price with a full size run.....should have hold off

You never know, and when the sp pack initially dropped the 991 and 1500 flew from what I remember.

Side note: I found a FSR of 1500bk on eBay for $109 shipped. Could these be had for less?

Hi can anyone recommend me a good soft brush for brushing suede? 
I sprayed liquiproof on my Tiffany GLVs and I think my brush damaged the suede in some parts, if not all... I used an old toothbrush after seeing that the "premium brush" I have from that Crep cleaning kit was doing a lot of damage to some other pair I sprayed and was trying to brush the liquiproof into the suede...
Go with Red Wing horse hair suede brush. Best on the market

Got any idea if and when these are releasing to other retailers?

My size not available damn
These will be available. Pretty sure these are a GR. Rule of thumb for all NB's these days is that they can always be had somewhere down the line usually at a discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom