Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Someone hurry up and make something super fire so I can be a copycat 
roll.gif

In all seriousness, NB is lucky they're not as liberal as Nike with the returns else they'd have pallets of 998s on their way back haha. I guess one good thing is it's now time to sell my meshtoe Dusty Blossoms and Mulled Wine since the option is gone now haha

Oh wow you can make the tongue reflective?!

@Remy  those toothpastes look so much better with the white midsole. I'll probably have to make one myself!

@VidiViciUn  those indy days are actually pretty spot on.

Keep up the awesome designs everyone!

Gonna be spending the better part of my day on NB1.

Here are some I've done so far:

Last edited:
mykoh mykoh I thought about doing a wood wood pair as well
Really wish there was an option for orange liner though

Last edited:
Anybody ever had this issue. Noticed it on a pair of my 997s. Looks like paint is coming off midsole. Will it continue to worsen or anyway to fix it? Thanks.

Liking what I'm seeing fellas. So hard to say with out seeing the colors and shape in hand. The 998 def looks significantly different in person then in the 3D model

Moshe, didn't even think to check because I know they released months ago just assumed they were out. How is sizing? TTS?
Don't have them myself but @winstonandy  owns every pair of NBs alive so I'd listen to him 
wink.gif

I do go with my 998 size as well for my other UK 576 (yard pack and surplus pack) and they fit perfectly for me too so take that for what it's worth.

I've been wanting a gum sole forever but the new mostly white one works for now. A couple I've been playing with:

Salmon

Volcano

@Suede n Mesh  Kakkerlak NB1s would be so much better if there was a proper grey option. Purple strata on the saddle wouldn't look good in person i would think. 
Anybody ever had this issue. Noticed it on a pair of my 997s. Looks like paint is coming off midsole. Will it continue to worsen or anyway to fix it? Thanks.

Seems like something abrasive went over it. I don't think it'd worsen, but it's not gonna get better on its own. You could try and touch it up with some Angelus flat white paint?

@Suede n Mesh  Kakkerlak NB1s would be so much better if there was a proper grey option. Purple strata on the saddle wouldn't look good in person i would think. 
I totally agree.  I'm confused as to why Kool Grey is not an option for the 998 anymore.  It should be a perennial color.  Still cant stop messing with the new wheel though.

Back
Top Bottom