Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Took the 991BHR for a hike, love these shoes. They are tanks, they look like new after a clean up.

Last edited:
lol you're crazy
I don't think I could do this to a pair unless I had a backup

Horweens are super durable, though, and look better worn in. I have worn my 1300BER and 998BESP into the ground and they are still in great condition.

Last edited:
Horweens are super durable, though, and look better worn in. I have worn my 1300BER and 998BESP into the ground and they are still in great condition.

I'd still be worried lol
I somehow have never bought a horween pair

I have a back up pair :wink:

I'm serious all the mud came off, minus a few creases as with any leather, they're good to go.

Curious how the other horween colors are, if they change color or any of the dye comes out

Stance socks collab come with 3 models???
997,1978 and...?

Last edited:
Yeah man I am super interested to see how this orange looks. Might do a 574 on a gum sole...but I do need to check out the new sole options!! 
those green/white 997 look sick
Are they actually going to release or is there only a few pairs floating around?
Those are dope!! What is the model number? I need those for Celtics games!! Love the leather/suede toe box...what material is the toe box?

Thinking of copping the 997s.
The 997 Stance is an insta cop for me! love the comfort and look of that model. Any word on who is stocking it? Other than stance? I assume an easy cop...

More and more I look at the Stance collab I'm "meh" about them. 'm assuming they'll be available everywhere at the usual spots so good luck to those gunning for them. Should be an easy cop.

Yeah man I am super interested to see how this orange looks. Might do a 574 on a gum sole...but I do need to check out the new sole options!! 
Those are dope!! What is the model number? I need those for Celtics games!! Love the leather/suede toe box...what material is the toe box?
The 997 Stance is an insta cop for me! love the comfort and look of that model. Any word on who is stocking it? Other than stance? I assume an easy cop...

I would assume the usual boutiques that get MiUSA collabs will have them.

Last edited:
Thanks...the reason I went a little experimental with my design is because I have a free shoe voucher...I figured I might as well go Buck wild with the options and take a gamble. It has that funky copper in the lace loop and the rainbow stitching and the oil slick purply material. Also the black chinchilla material. Now if I was paying for it I would definitely be a bit more conservative..I didn't actually order them yet but I probably will this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom