Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah those def are from the luggage pack. If the price is right, Id buy as a collectors piece. You wont know of they are truely wearable until you get them in your hands.

It does look like those in the pic have been lightly worn though. If they have been broken in, you may be able to wear them without issue... If you can get pictures , pm me.. And Ill try to help you determine if they are wearable or not..

With vintage kicks - if your buying to wear , then its really usually a tossup / gamble. Having pictures can help. But with patent and 3m , its more risky - at times when you wear it the first few times - the patent or 3m material will begin to crack.

Last edited:
Farmer's Market

OyiT9gJh.jpg

Anyone got the 574 Lindor pack? Xhibition got a sale going on right now and restocked my size and was wondering how they are in hand. Also I would assume they are TTS? Thanks!

The J Crew Camo 997 special box is in store only yes?

My NB1ers show up!! I hope the colors are as good in person as on line!! (nervousface!)

LPU's! Finally snagged the 997NV's been waiting to get my hand on these.
The 997CSU is a beautiful pair in hand! Will double up fo'sho on these and give no dambs what wifey gotta say

IMG_1742.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG

Those NV's look like the first run of reissues, not the most recent ones- beautiful! How'd you manage to snag a pair of these? Also, how's the shape on CSU? I've yet to see it in person but in every pic it seems they're legit.

Thanks man!
Love my NV's and wear them all the time. Nice pickup!

I was watching a pair for the longest. He had em at $150 starting bid (I think) for awhile and dropped em to $125 starting bid and jus said "eff it!" and won them. The CSU's shape not bad at all. I dont see no banana shape so it's all good.

Those NV's look like the first run of reissues, not the most recent ones- beautiful! How'd you manage to snag a pair of these? Also, how's the shape on CSU? I've yet to see it in person but in every pic it seems they're legit.

Lmao good eye sir

Pick up the heads up penny! That's good luck!

Which lifestyle models would you guys suggest for someone that is extremely flat footed, overpronates, and requires good arch supports?

Would the 997 be one of them?

-Drew

Which lifestyle models would you guys suggest for someone that is extremely flat footed, overpronates, and requires good arch supports?

Would the 997 be one of them?

-Drew
prob your best option. 996 is flat but not as much support. 998 is more support but not as flat. maybe check out 1400 and 1500 too. not sure on pronation

lifestyle shoes are pretty much all neutral shoes, by default. you can take any of them and add an arch support/insole.
something with Rollbar would help: 585
or if you can find some older pairs of 580, 586, 587, mt575, 680, etc.

Messing around with RF 997.5 Cyclades theme. I wish they still had Kool Grey on the color wheel. |l

IMG_20170901_153122_8040.jpg

Those are dope as are the inspiration...Speaking of NB1 x Ronnie: I am GUTTED! My Super Green inspired came out soooo sloppy! I am not picking on shape, toe dents, balloon toe, any of that stuff. I think I have a legit beef...Like a basic quality control issue vs like a sneaker lovers OCD! hahahahah...Check how bad the stitching is on the NB heal logos! They run over other colors with others stitches, the stitches on the N side logos are all sloppy and clumpy, and on the 3M hit on the back it looks like they cut it with kids plastic butter knife and then jammed it on there.

sgbacklogo.jpg
SG1.jpg
sgbacklogo.jpg
SG1.jpg
sgbacklogo.jpg

Couple of new 998s up on Solestop. Love the dusty blue pair but funds very low at the mo after picking up the 997css. Going to have to think about moving another pair on...

Attachments

• IMG_5615.PNG
    IMG_5615.PNG
    425 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5616.PNG
    IMG_5616.PNG
    372.5 KB · Views: 36
Those are dope as are the inspiration...Speaking of NB1 x Ronnie: I am GUTTED! My Super Green inspired came out soooo sloppy! I am not picking on shape, toe dents, balloon toe, any of that stuff. I think I have a legit beef...Like a basic quality control issue vs like a sneaker lovers OCD! hahahahah...Check how bad the stitching is on the NB heal logos! They run over other colors with others stitches, the stitches on the N side logos are all sloppy and clumpy, and on the 3M hit on the back it looks like they cut it with kids plastic butter knife and then jammed it on there.

sgbacklogo.jpg
SG1.jpg
sgbacklogo.jpg
SG1.jpg
sgbacklogo.jpg

Yikes. I saw someone else made the super green 998 too.. I think f_mutual on IG

Couple of new 998s up on Solestop. Love the dusty blue pair but funds very low at the mo after picking up the 997css. Going to have to think about moving another pair on...
Those toes, damn they don't even look like 998s

prob your best option. 996 is flat but not as much support. 998 is more support but not as flat. maybe check out 1400 and 1500 too. not sure on pronation

I actually would need a shoe with the medial side raised up in the arch area to provide support.

Would you happen to know if the 997 checks that off? Im going to definitely try the pairs you suggest though.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom