Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Broke out some oldies but goodies for OCF.

A9B4ADF6-2D14-45F5-B8A2-8117B1D16571.jpeg

I can’t believe how much dope ish is dropping lately, across several brands.
I’m legit going broke

so I'm strolling back a few pages reading a few comments and some of these dudes are really clowns.. since when do you have to post in a thread a lot in order to cop some shoes or let it be known that you purchased some shoes...Smh.. some people really take this sneaker s*** too seriously..

so I'm strolling back a few pages reading a few comments and some of these dudes are really clowns.. since when do you have to post in a thread a lot in order to cop some shoes or let it be known that you purchased some shoes...Smh.. some people really take this sneaker s*** too seriously..
We’re all in here for the same reason, but some people may take their passion for shoes to the extreme where it becomes a very protective obsession. Some feel that if they don’t pledge their loyalty to the brand then they aren’t deserving of the product. I hate mentioning this brand but Supreme is THE key example to use for this.

And since most people consider NB’s ‘Dad shoes’, then there’s probably only a handful of us in here who are allowed to cop :lol:

As long as your showing respect for what it is, and your copping to rock because you genuinely like the shoe than who cares if it’s your 1st or 100th NB?
Everyone started somewhere.

The cats that are just lookin to profit off the perceived hype of a release can kick rocks.
I’ll happily be copping your ish at or below retail in a couple weeks. See ya on Stock/Goat :D

Last edited:
We’re all in here for the same reason, but some people may take their passion for shoes to the extreme where it becomes a very protective obsession. Some feel that if they don’t pledge their loyalty to the brand then they aren’t deserving of the product. I hate mentioning this brand but Supreme is THE key example to use for this.

And since most people consider NB’s ‘Dad shoes’, then there’s probably only a handful of us in here who are allowed to cop :lol:
Lol couldn't agree more my man...I'm 36 so dad shoes are a go for me nowadays...

Is there a market for barely worn NB1? I was going to donate a few pairs, but If I can get a few bucks I figure it's worth it.

spurplerain spurplerain there is also a few modern lifestyle NBs that don't get much love but IMO are great. I really enjoy the 574 sport and 247. Very comfortable and can be had for great deals online.

Back
Top Bottom