Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Who had those 998 when the first customs came out with "volcano's kinda" accidentally left on the back of the shoes? Those were GOAT of rip offs.

Haha I remember those! It was right when the 998 NB1 came out. Been a long time lurker of NBs but its time to enter this rabbit hole.

7YcswoT.jpg

Id rip these off if colors were available haha

Haha I remember those! It was right when the 998 NB1 came out. Been a long time lurker of NBs but its time to enter this rabbit hole.

7YcswoT.jpg

Id rip these off if colors were available haha
Got damn those were fire, and still are. Sheesh, well done. I remember those, too!

Dang.. I wish the grey Midsole was similar to those. It looks way darker currently. Anyone have a pic of the current grey midsole offered?

I know this thread has been flooded with shipping questions but it’s crazy that concepts still didn’t ship something I ordered on the 16th

Dang.. I wish the grey Midsole was similar to those. It looks way darker currently. Anyone have a pic of the current grey midsole offered?

I think that midsole is still available. There's one that's like "Cobblestone" and theother one is like "Speckle" or something.

Anyway, ordered the "Vaders". I always get super like questioning myself, then I order and I get anxious. Hope these are some beauts. Might have to cook up some 574s of these come out well.

I have a second pair of the Blue Kennedys if anyone wants to swap their Reds for a Blue pair let me know. Size 12. Really needing that Cuban cigar box after seeing all the pictures

Back
Top Bottom