Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

C06E173B-86E1-47CB-B722-B88B51F71705.jpeg

Great price for those, which store did you grab them from?

I thought about getting a pair for work but since they are a stability shoe I wasn't sure how all day comfort would be. Keep us updated on how these work out.

Great price for those, which store did you grab them from?

I thought about getting a pair for work but since they are a stability shoe I wasn't sure how all day comfort would be. Keep us updated on how these work out.
Wearing them today so far so comfy. I got them at Burlington Coat Factory. Keep you updated.

Otaku Otaku

I just remembered, I think in the past we talked about the 1080v7? Holabird has some of them for sale right now for like $88 bucks. Add that with a cash back site and it's not a bad deal.

1080v8 has a slightly firmer foam on the inside. the outside foam feels the same as the v7, to me. the flex grooves are a little wider than v8, making the front half more flexible. also they've added a bit more heel support on the v8.

1080v8 has a slightly firmer foam on the inside. the outside foam feels the same as the v7, to me. the flex grooves are a little wider than v8, making the front half more flexible. also they've added a bit more heel support on the v8.

How does the width feel? I have two pairs of the v6 and love em but wasn't much a fan of the previous v7 which I felt had a weird fit where they put the flex grooves. I'm glad they improved upon that aspect as well as the heel collar.

New Danner x NB collabs. This time a 995 instead of the previous 585 (which I really like):

I saw the 995 at the outlet this weekend in a sz 5. I didn’t recognize it but I guess it hadn’t dropped yet. Nice materials but shape was wonky

Back
Top Bottom