Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My apologies, because I know people get tired of answering sizing questions, but how do 990v2's fit?

Does anyone know if NB plans to release some made in UK 577s for 2018? I feel like they haven’t made some in years.

my boy is looking for some maroon or burgundy shoes with orange accents. i'm at a loss. it doesn't have to be nb but does anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone know if NB plans to release some made in UK 577s for 2018? I feel like they haven’t made some in years.

They released three this past year alone. M577YP, M577PSG, M577PGB - all with the sharper shape.

my boy is looking for some maroon or burgundy shoes with orange accents. i'm at a loss. it doesn't have to be nb but does anyone have any ideas?

How about the M1500BRG?

Anybody familiar with the Minus 40 Trainer and how they fit? Looking for some new gym shoes and was thinking about these...

Top 9 NB Pickups of 2017. If I had another space I would've added M998WTP. I actually forgot to add it... :lol: :smh: :smokin Here's to 2018 pals! :nthat:

IMG_20171231_160411_365.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_6039.JPG
IMG_6047.JPG
IMG_6056.JPG

NB1. long story short.. ordered these a couple months ago, but moved into a new home, and finally got most of my sneakers at the new place. this is nimbus cloud with hits of purple strata. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!

Where can I get those shoe trees online?

9fresh 9fresh I got them from Ikea. They call it “omsorg”, and they’re a dollar each. I dont think they’re available online, but there are a bunch of resellers on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom