Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Exactly. I'm happy with that. I've gotten enough discounts over my career that I can justify paying retail for a pair or two once in awhile. :lol:
Mail it back to a buddy near a NB shop and with 20% off you still +$30 yeah? Plus $8 ebates cash back?

ok keep both?

Mail it back to a buddy near a NB shop and with 20% off you still +$30 yeah? Plus $8 ebates cash back?

ok keep both?
Yeah. I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 from the NB site and they actually shipped already. I'll probably end up keeping them as a backup because I know they're going to get a lot of wear.

OM576OGN came in: IMG_20180409_220748.jpg

Shape not perfect but pretty decent, stoked with my first 576's

These just came in - no hype on these and thats fine by me. J Crew 1400s.

Quality suede, great shape and solid colorway. I'm putting silver-greyish NB laces to match the silver outline of the "N". I'll take better pics sometime soon.

24q5y11.jpg

8vyw4w.jpg

Last edited:

Quality suede, great shape and solid colorway. I'm putting silver-greyish NB laces to match the silver outline of the "N". I'll take better pics sometime soon.

IMO, white or cream (whatever best matches the N, midsole, and heel accent) laces will look best.

Thanks homey -- I had been eyeing them for awhile!

IMO, white or cream (whatever best matches the N, midsole, and heel accent) laces will look best.
Yeah, they came with stock orange laces to match upper and extra white/cream laces. I initially put in the white/cream ones but I looked at my collection and I've subbed in that same pair for so many. I think I'll end up coming back to those, but I agree with you.

24q5y11.jpg

8vyw4w.jpg
Are these a new release (looks like it based on the box)? If so good to see that NB USA hasn’t butchered the 1400 like they’ve done with the 997/998.

24q5y11.jpg

8vyw4w.jpg

i really like how the heel counter and midsole are the same color. small detail like that makes these extra clean looking. i dont need another orange shoe but.............

@moshepark is a real one. Throws oops left and right. A lot of ppl in this thread do and it's awesome.

If I hit some raffles that bring me in to the city on Saturday I might try to stop by the flagship and see if I can grab those 990s coming out. So many pairs dropping this weekend.

@moshepark is a real one. Throws oops left and right. A lot of ppl in this thread do and it's awesome.

If I hit some raffles that bring me in to the city on Saturday I might try to stop by the flagship and see if I can grab those 990s coming out. So many pairs dropping this weekend.
See you there, homie!

24q5y11.jpg

8vyw4w.jpg
This looks really good. Not a fan of orange kicks and not even the 997 luxury goods get into me, but this seems very wearable and would be a good wear with jeans

Edt: just browse j crew's website, your pics are much much better

Last edited:
My girl is going to Philly this weekend and I was wondering does anyone know how Kicks USA will handle the 990v4 release? Is it a raffle? FCFS?

Back
Top Bottom