Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Day 76. NB 998 x J. Crew "Concrete Jungle"

2018-05-15_23.11.05.jpg

#100DaysOfNewBalance998​

When I ordered my 1500sp from NB.com mine was missing the extra tan laces. I was pissed.
Even contacted them about it and all they would do was offer me some generic NB laces.

Yeah, I just got a similar response. They offered to send me a set of the most similar blue laces they currently have available, which are oval (the originals were flat). I guess that's fine. Certainly better than nothing. Hopefully the colors will match, which is more important than lace shape.

Hanon bumped their prices over the weekend.. idk if it’s just exchange rate or what but dam is sketchy

looks like auto discount at checkout for me, no code required. works on sale items too

Looks like I have to apply the code. I put M997PTB in my cart, and at checkout there was a discount of about 20 GBP - then I added the code, and it took off another 25 GBP. I think maybe the initial discount must've been VAT or something? Not sure.

Regardless, my point is: try using the code even if it looks like you're getting the discount.

Maybe, I remember checking the MiUK 1500 the older one and it was $162 or something this past weekend

Looks like I have to apply the code. I put M997PTB in my cart, and at checkout there was a discount of about 20 GBP - then I added the code, and it took off another 25 GBP. I think maybe the initial discount must've been VAT or something? Not sure.

Regardless, my point is: try using the code even if it looks like you're getting the discount.
Yep it's the VAT removal when youre shipping outside of UK.

That’s how I feel about IB4; I have a buddy going to japan this coming week and I may just have him (read: beg him) to bring back a pair. Can’t guarantee if/ when they’ll hit stateside.

anyone owns 770.9? really like them but i'm not sure about the sizing, i'm 8.5 us in 990v4. And do you guys know when is the usual sale season? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom