Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

34D8BC7E-8264-40FE-93B3-696F04230D31.png
DA7C995B-E775-4421-AFAB-D9BA3072A9EE.png

These dope. I might hit it.
https://www.barneys.com/product/new-balance-men-27s-x90-leather--26-mesh-sneakers-505862394.html

i wish they kept the quality up with all these colorways. i'm not gonna say how much kmn4 i went through, i'm still not satisfied but i gave up finding a better one

i wish they kept the quality up with all these colorways. i'm not gonna say how much kmn4 i went through, i'm still not satisfied but i gave up finding a better one

That's brutal. You mind if I ask what were some of the glaring issues in all the pairs you bought? I bought one pair and it was flawless. The v4 has been the only shoe thus far that I haven't had any QC issues with so I'm surprised to hear you've gone through various pairs. Sorry you got the short end of the stick, homie :frown:

Are they all gone? Can someone enlighten me on how to redeem for them?
looks like theyre all gone. sizes showed up this morning, but nothing now.

when logged in, go to your myNB dashboard to see what you can redeem your points for. if you don[t have enough, the items still show but 'redeem' will be greyed out.

Admittedly I’m pickier than most but here it goes

- lopsided shoes, one heel higher/lower than the other
-glue everywhere
-random scuffs and scratches (I like to distress with my own wear not have it factory distressed)
-“peeling” N logo (why can’t they get this right?)
-clear plastic heel counter being scuffed the f up
-some soles look and feel like they’ve been run through a grinder
-upper to sole attachment is just overall super sloppy and lazy
-crooked tongue, crooked MiUSA tongue lace keeper thingy

If they keep this up I’ll just stop buying like I did with 998 and 997

Edit: I gotta add that the earlier colorways didn’t have these problems to this degree that’s why I’m disappointed. I can live with a few of these but not all, and not to the amount each had in the pairs I’ve seen

looks like theyre all gone. sizes showed up this morning, but nothing now.

when logged in, go to your myNB dashboard to see what you can redeem your points for. if you don[t have enough, the items still show but 'redeem' will be greyed out.

Yeah, I think so. Thanks. They must be all gone because when I click on "Redeem" button (even though its gold colored) it just takes me to a new window, but I dont see them anymore and I don't see any sizes. Kinda sucks I liked those

Last edited:
That's brutal. You mind if I ask what were some of the glaring issues in all the pairs you bought? I bought one pair and it was flawless. The v4 has been the only shoe thus far that I haven't had any QC issues with so I'm surprised to hear you've gone through various pairs. Sorry you got the short end of the stick, homie :frown:

No issues with any of my 990’s.
And this touchdown. Thanks moshe for the inadvertent assist.
F62AE466-490B-4DA8-901B-4E4A4CF49D84.jpeg

Hey guys. Need a question answered. For anyone who’s ordered NB1, I know their policy is no returns but under what circumstances do they?

I’d hate to order a pair and get a poor shape or the dreaded wrinkle toebox and not have an exit strategy.

Thanks!

Hey guys. Need a question answered. For anyone who’s ordered NB1, I know their policy is no returns but under what circumstances do they?

I’d hate to order a pair and get a poor shape or the dreaded wrinkle toebox and not have an exit strategy.

Thanks!

I would think it would have to be really poor craftsmanship or some really bad issues. Ninjaskills, or ninjahood did a pair that they gave like a 50% refund of....I've also heard someone say that were allowed to return because they said the colors were a lot different in person compared to the online color description s

Back
Top Bottom