Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

E5DBE5AF-1844-4C05-9094-57A25FC0354D.jpeg

NB making some Banger 990V4

redeem, you get a code, apply it to your design at checkout.

Cool thanks. I guess the option to redeem won’t appear until the 6th?

OH SNAP! This is what I’ve been waiting for! I don’t have anywhere near the amount of NB points V has, but I have just enough!

Me too lol. I only have like 8,100 points. If I can get the code I think these are what I will get.
5A3231E9-0F65-4DA8-952D-7B7972BDF8CD.png

More questions re: NB1 reward...

Is this reward generally difficult to acquire? Also once you acquire a code, you can hang onto it until 12/31/18, correct? Meaning you can basically wait months after 8/6/18 until you order your NB1?

Limited free pairs but most I know were able to get one if they had enough points. I want to say it was available at midnight EST. Yes you have till the end of Dec to use. I waite a few weeks before using mine back in DEC

Thanks!

Hopefully, we all can acquire one on 8/6! I’m also hoping for a new color wheel from before the 12/31/18! Lol

The other 999 that user posted, with quilted-like toebox and leather details, are even cooler in my opinion. Some interesting details in both pairs

M999JTC ? They're def nice, with that "yard pack" vibe. I don't know how some ppl get them but i saw two pairs on ebay weeks ago :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom