Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

upload_2018-9-24_10-4-33.png

Saw these made in USA 1400s in DSMNY. I love them, hoping I can snag for under retail at some point. They're on newbalance.com but my size is sold out, would have probably snagged with the autumn15 code. I'm loving the 1300 heritage too, I guess I'll try and scoop whichever one I can find for under $150 first.
usually 30-40% off during major holiday sales. labor day had them 40% off. https://www.blendsus.com/collections/footwear/products/new-balance-m1400wa-grey
also ebay always.

M1500TGB (pic from Hanon )
M1500TGB_1_1600x.jpg

good !

This is probably the picture talking, but the colors seem more vibrant than in the GKB's. Not sure if I like it, but I was never a huge fan of the original as well. Maybe seeing them in person will change my opinion

This is probably the picture talking, but the colors seem more vibrant than in the GKB's. Not sure if I like it, but I was never a huge fan of the original as well. Maybe seeing them in person will change my opinion

I wouldn't worry as Hanon's stock photos usually suck. It's odd that they've got Thomas Lindie on staff yet their stock photos are usually trash, lol.

M1500TGB (pic from Hanon )
M1500TGB_1_1600x.jpg

good !

That shoe is sick! Too much for me but even a blind fool can see those are murder!

On a side note...WTF New Balance?? They are just NOT doing ****e with the midsole anymore! The bricks shoule be green and what not...Even the most recent collabs have the most vanilla middys.

That shoe is sick! Too much for me but even a blind fool can see those are murder!

On a side note...WTF New Balance?? They are just NOT doing ****e with the midsole anymore! The bricks shoule be green and what not...Even the most recent collabs have the most vanilla middys.
Coastal Cuisine pack has some decent midsole/outsole details.

Back
Top Bottom