Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's going on everyone!? I just noticed that the light shale color option has sold out on NB's website, but still had a pair saved in my cart with that color option and pulled the trigger. I think my order will get cancelled, but was assured by a NB rep that it went through. Does anyone have experience with this placing an order for an option that had been removed?

Thanks for any input!

What's going on everyone!? I just noticed that the light shale color option has sold out on NB's website, but still had a pair saved in my cart with that color option and pulled the trigger. I think my order will get cancelled, but was assured by a NB rep that it went through. Does anyone have experience with this placing an order for an option that had been removed?

Thanks for any input!
I was gonna mention this yesterday. I said something on NB1’s IG and they said the pallet hasn’t changed since Sept . Right now it’s only available on the laces.

Where them Burlington tags at tho?
20190404_145444.jpg

Most likely gonna end up buying two pairs since since bodega saying it’s tts ... I doubt that but will see .:emoji_shrug:

Back
Top Bottom