Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn. I had been watching these for a while to be included in sale but my size is gone. This is what I get for going to work today

Hey Everyone,

I just got into New Balance. I bought a pair of 997H in a size 11. I was looking at a pair of 997.5 Made in USA. Is there a sizing difference? I cant try the shoe on, and its a final sale item. Thank you for the help in advance!
998 USA has the same midsole as 997.5, so I imagine it fits the same.

Most Air Jordans (exclude I, X) fit me TTS in size 9.5, almost 100% fit because I am an wide-footer.
My adidas superstar & promodels are both 9.5, TTS.
Most Air Max retros are narrow so I had to wear size 10.

Men size 9.5 998 USA fits me fine, width is good, length is 3/4 inch longer than my foot.

BTW I tried on 997H, and if I buy a pair I will go same size (9.5)

Today - New Balance M1530SE 'Spice Pack'

Attachments

• 102FB04C-FFB4-4921-ABAE-66B4F3F455FF.jpeg
    102FB04C-FFB4-4921-ABAE-66B4F3F455FF.jpeg
    468.7 KB · Views: 29
Hey B Sox B Sox , how do you size the 574? You have some pairs of the v4 as well, right? How is the sizing and fit compared. I really want to try some 574, but I’m nervous about ordering the wrong size.

The V5 is the equivalent to the Asian made V4. The sleeker silhouette is an aesthetic improvement but that’s where it stops. Less cushioning, less ankle padding, less width in the forefoot, an unnecessary added piece of plastic-all equal to a scaled down, lesser shoe. The most comfortable shoe on earth just took a hit. Disappointed....

Howcome the RF 990 was mentioned like once in the RF thread and nothing here?

Those looking really good

Howcome the RF 990 was mentioned like once in the RF thread and nothing here?

Those looking really good

Because RF collabs tend to be trash. For an example the shoe in that pic just looks like Susan Komen 990v2 and will be limited to prob less than 500 pairs all of which will be backdoored.

Yeah I didn’t think the RFs were anything special honestly... I don't know about 990s to even think they were more than a GR... They were in 2 of his IG videos but it seems a little early as NB is usually a Black Friday release for KITH

Have you seen the SG990v4? Very similar CW. It’s an all pink shoe with an RF logo on it but I guess that’s worth 250+ to some people....
I was responding to your comment about his NB collabs being trash. I believe that is fake news. Do I think the guy is corny, of course, but I think you're over exaggerating.

I was responding to your comment about his NB collabs being trash. I believe that is fake news. Do I think the guy is corny, of course, but I think you're over exaggerating.

He hasn’t had a solid release since 2012. The UA and NN don’t count because the only thing good about the release was the CW which was just stripped from them.

Now he’s recycling an Asics/SG4 CW for his next release. He’s trash bud

The V5 is the equivalent to the Asian made V4. The sleeker silhouette is an aesthetic improvement but that’s where it stops. Less cushioning, less ankle padding, less width in the forefoot, an unnecessary added piece of plastic-all equal to a scaled down, lesser shoe. The most comfortable shoe on earth just took a hit. Disappointed....
Don’t agree at all lol but thanks for your review

Ronnie's Mykonos/Archipelago release was awesome. His City Never Sleeps 998 is underrated IMO and one of his best collabs (top 3 for me including his recent 997 and Salmon Toes).

They were meh and retailed at 255+tax in 2015. They also came with a handful of QC issues like mostRF releases.

Back
Top Bottom