Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These came in for not too much over retail... clean af in person
20190723_200417.jpg

man it’s so bad. I went to college on upper east side for 4 years and then worked in the financial district for 5 years. Had to take the train every day for 9 years and was miserable. Now I work in brooklyn near where I live and it’s amazing. Haven’t been on a train in like 5 years and I don’t miss it

hunter college vibes

haha yessir 4 5 6 train

Lol man that brought me back.

I used to go to Hunter so many years ago. No. 20 bus then the 4 to the 6 lol.

Now I drive to Manhattan. :lol:
15 min no traffic. 30 to 45 min if there is any.

-Drew

In defense of the first woman on the train/bus, I'd much rather look at my phone than the sights public transit has to offer.
haha I meant the second pic out on the street. didn't even notice the lady on the train was looking at a phone! she looks totally normal. its just weird when everyone walking around has their head down all the time now. how fast we all turned into zombies

kith needs their own instagram filter option. makes me wanna pay retail.
on another note, anyone notice new 1500 midsoles feel lighter than previous years? not sure how i feel about it. my tbt and ogn missing that heavy/sturdy step.
It seemed to coincide with when they updated the midsole tooling to look more like the original pairs. OGN vs. FA for comparison:
F80BC8D5-34E8-4811-A16E-D41A2CDB366D.jpeg

The diagonal line is pronounced and not rounded and a sharper seam near the bottom of the Encap. It’s almost like the molds had been worn down for years and they made new ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom