Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure if posted, but here goes......

4A2367AF-06B8-4DFC-B650-B981B4D6ED13.jpeg

So, apparently, this is a thing. Lol. I saw them on
https://www.footlocker.com/product/new-balance-990-801-mens/US990AT5.html

Easy pass for me, but for those who like it....you do you, brah

EBD8BB0E-E54E-4138-A05B-39817C98731D.jpeg

I saw these on Instagram. Credit to the person with the name on top. It looks like it’s a real life pic of the 990SG5. I am starting to wish they had gone with some black accents to kinda break things up a bit.

Not sure if posted, but here goes......

4A2367AF-06B8-4DFC-B650-B981B4D6ED13.jpeg

So, apparently, this is a thing. Lol. I saw them on
https://www.footlocker.com/product/new-balance-990-801-mens/US990AT5.html

Easy pass for me, but for those who like it....you do you, brah

EBD8BB0E-E54E-4138-A05B-39817C98731D.jpeg

I saw these on Instagram. Credit to the person with the name on top. It looks like it’s a real life pic of the 990SG5. I am starting to wish they had gone with some black accents to kinda break things up a bit.

I know I’m in the minority on this but I’m not a fan of perf toes. I like the mesh look it breaks the look up better in my opinion. The two pair of perf 990v4 i have just don’t have that sizzle

I know I’m in the minority on this but I’m not a fan of perf toes. I like the mesh look it breaks the look up better in my opinion. The two pair of perf 990v4 i have just don’t have that sizzle

I think that’s why some of my favorite v4 are ones that have a different color under the webbing of the toes. If that makes sense. I think the DM4 are my favorite.

Mesh v4 far superior to perf. Better shape 9 outta 10 times and much more comfortable.

Was super excited to get these 997S grey day's in. I have always loved the 997, but have never been a big fan of it's midsole. It just was too heavy and didn't quite work well on my shape of foot. But these are a whole new ball game. :nthat:
5EBFA91A-3D6A-4435-AD14-79355E186579.jpeg

C665E52A-C108-4FCB-9AFF-DDD63B57190E.jpeg
How is the comfort of the midsole?

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could advise me on NB outlet..

I have been to majority of the outlet in Massachusetts,Maine,New Hampshire.. and have found some gems in the past

Is there any other city/state that's good for outlet gems hunting ?

Any advise is appreciated

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could advise me on NB outlet..

I have been to majority of the outlet in Massachusetts,Maine,New Hampshire.. and have found some gems in the past

Is there any other city/state that's good for outlet gems hunting ?

Any advise is appreciated
its pretty random now. i know one of the big outlet stores in orlando florida gets a lot of good stuff because it one of the bigger outlet stores. The store in Brighton is probably the best place now.

Back
Top Bottom