Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

weird that 997 sports cost 240 when regular 997 is cheaper. will have to wait this out and see if they fix everything. if you go with 997 perf, it still shows the old color wheel

so which US store do you think will have ald 990v5 online tomorrow?
It turned out that only European store - YME which was supposed to have them dropping online is now doing instore first and then if any left would drop them online, but from what i know they will have only one pair of 9.5 for example, so no chances to grab them.

Notre will definitely have them.

990FEG4 today aka the plushest nubuck on an NB ever :smile:
OCF.jpg

DTRL 990V5 ‘Four for Four’ M990DT15 up

So many NB1 i want to make now. between the 997 and v5, the ideas are pouring in. Good color wheel. Hopefully they don't pull any colors soon. Angora cream mesh already removed since yesterday.

Going to wait a few days for them to fix the remaining things (text color, perf toe 997 still showing colors) and hopefully buy a couple next week.

so which US store do you think will have ald 990v5 online tomorrow?
It turned out that only European store - YME which was supposed to have them dropping online is now doing instore first and then if any left would drop them online, but from what i know they will have only one pair of 9.5 for example, so no chances to grab them.
SMH :smh:

Aime canceled a shirt I ordered from their new balance collab because of "high risk" For potential fraud. The hell.. Why not just contact the consumer first..
I'm hot, and man if I were able to purchase the shoes and that got cancelled I'd be nuclear..

Last edited:
Aime canceled a shirt I ordered from their new balance collab because of "high risk" For potential fraud. The hell.. Why not just contact the consumer..
I'm hot, and man if I were able to purchase the shoes and that got cancelled I'd be nuclear..

They realized the resell on them was creeping and needed to pay off some debt for their promo

Back
Top Bottom