Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

suede toe boxes in general, or for those 2 models?That’s pretty much all I buy in New Balance.
I think the suede toeboxes look nicer, but for everyday wear and comfort I think I prefer mesh.

yeah general everyday wear i think mesh seems like the better option.

just thinking about it on the 990s since theres no mesh option for the angora cream, but there is for the suede

On the NB1 Holiday Pack you can't change the tongue logo color?!

nope, looks like whatever you choose for the tongue, it will pretty much be for the logo/backtab as well

as looks like they have the new colors up for the premium option of the 997 now

Is your heel logo stitching kinda wonky? Two pairs I saw were both off.

IMG_20191122_161431_328.jpg

Looks ok to me.

Yup Haven Shop apparently had the ALDv5 but sold out now. How did people manage to cop these so quickly.......

B Sox B Sox mane they're mad stingy now with discount codes on NB1's... The launch of the last color wheel they did have that discount 15-20% off for a few days.. I'm hoping I win this years pot in my NFL fantasy league so I can make a pair... :pimp:

For the longest time it felt like they did but lets face it guys, NB doesn't give 2 craps about you. They. like most other brands, just care about limited and hyped drops now. This is why, for the most part, i will only buy a pair of NBs if it's at least 35 percent off and NEVER pay retail for a GR. Even tho I like my ALD v2, part of me wants to just put them on StockX and just say screw you NB

For the longest time it felt like they did but lets face it guys, NB doesn't give 2 craps about you. They. like most other brands, just care about limited and hyped drops now. This is why, for the most part, i will only buy a pair of NBs if it's at least 35 percent off and NEVER pay retail for a GR. Even tho I like my ALD v2, part of me wants to just put them on StockX and just say screw you NB

They used too but the new guy that took over is a real piece of ****. I can confirm there are people at NB that don’t agree are behind the changes. I also disagree with all brands care about hyped drops. A lot more brands limited or hyped drops are easier to grab. The brand is digressing compared to the whole industry. I have had an easier time with Nike/Adidas drops then I did 5 years ago and have been having the opposite wit new balance.

Back
Top Bottom