Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lavas are cool but those will hit deep disco fo sho

based on what exactly?

jdkfsalf;js nah with the maroon shoelaces too these definitely got hit with the Beyonce cease and desist 😭😭 grab em on Zappos while you still can boys

64BBBC20-856B-4C4E-9C98-177834C1F6A1.jpeg

**** they look super nice!

Historical data from very similar CW for the V4/V5. What makes you think people actually want these?

"historial data" uh huh.

the only red v5 has been the burgundy one and has been full price since it came out. v4 to v5 was a (too) quick transition so I imagine they were clearing stock on that one.

if they do go on deep discount I'll be first in line, they look great

"historial data" uh huh.

the only red v5 has been the burgundy one and has been full price since it came out. v4 to v5 was a (too) quick transition so I imagine they were clearing stock on that one.

if they do go on deep discount I'll be first in line, they look great

Hahaha your either very new to NB or you work there and are trying hard to get people to pay retail. Asked about the 850s the other day and they were on sale for 40% off concepts today(previously marked down+30%)

Hahaha your either very new to NB or you work there and are trying hard to get people to pay retail. Asked about the 850s the other day and they were on sale for 40% off concepts today(previously marked down+30%)

Hahaha I never asked about the 850 I actually **** on them the whole thread.

great job refuting the v5 point lmao

Hahaha I never asked about the 850 I actually **** on them the whole thread.

great job refuting the v5 point lmao

The latter makes sense.

idk if it was an ivy park thing or just another weird NB thing, they did the same thing with the monochromatic 850s, both of which I kind of had my eye on.

articles dropped about a day after the molten lava release, it was just taken off yesterday...just odd. hopefully not a QC thing. keep us posted on the shoes!

****ted on but wanted them?

I mean I get that v4s went on sale but you don't have to lie to make a point (v5).

concepts sale was *** btw, hardly anything was under size 11

Lie about what? The molten lavas are cool but 100% not for retail. When was the last time a GR V5 sold out for nothing below retail?

Again here is a V4 and these I know hit below $100 and are similiar if not better.....

My 997SNES came in.

IMG_20200131_165321 (2).jpg

IMG_20200131_165224 (2).jpg

IMG_20200131_165103 (2).jpg

I went with purple laces just cause I didn't think I would ever find purple anywhere else. Looks good with black or white too.

Plus I already got the inspiration for my next pair:

Screenshot (16).png

007.png

Attachments

• IMG_20200131_165051 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200131_165051 (2).jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 51
Lie about what? The molten lavas are cool but 100% not for retail. When was the last time a GR V5 sold out for nothing below retail?

Again here is a V4 and these I know hit below $100 and are similiar if not better.....

the v4 is a discontinued line.......they're going to be discounted like that now..............

My 997SNES came in.

IMG_20200131_165321 (2).jpg

IMG_20200131_165224 (2).jpg

IMG_20200131_165103 (2).jpg

I went with purple laces just cause I didn't think I would ever find purple anywhere else. Looks good with black or white too.

Plus I already got the inspiration for my next pair:

Screenshot (16).png

007.png

VERY NICE!!!!

the v4 is a discontinued line.......they're going to be discounted like that now..............

VERY NICE!!!!

They were 90 on Joes when the V4 wasn't discontinued. Again please name a V5 GR that hasn't sold for anything less than retail and has been out for a full season? I'll wait Joe! Your really trying hard to defend the retail price for GR's. Do they pay you by the post?

why are you so obsessed with the idea that people in this random *** thread are ~paid~ to have a different opinion than you can you please just chill already??

why are you so obsessed with the idea that people in this random *** thread are ~paid~ to have a different opinion than you can you please just chill already??

He started it by always questioning GR's going on sale and talking about new releases still being on the website for FSR. I simply provided examples and answered his questions. Damn I knew lifestlye group was struggling but to try and push GRs at full price on NT is a new low for the group. Wish yall the best and hope to see the manufacturing issues straightened out!

He started it by always questioning GR's going on sale and talking about new releases still being on the website for FSR. I simply provided examples and answered his questions. Damn I knew lifestlye group was struggling but to try and push GRs at full price on NT is a new low for the group. Wish yall the best and hope to see the manufacturing issues straightened out!

I get that you think you're being clever, but it's just really annoying and obnoxious and if you don't like the shoes or the community, just don't post here. It's that simple.

one-off sales on concepts and REI outlet and joes new balance of discontinued models...WOW SURE SHOWED ME

" Again please name a V5 GR that hasn't sold for anything less than retail and has been out for a full season? "
^ no idea what you're even trying to say here. the v5s haven't even been out for a year and have been adequately stocked. ..

I don't know why you're obsessed with "Joe" and NB manufacturing. an explanation of what they did to you/what you think they did to you would give us some helpful context.

one-off sales on concepts and REI outlet and joes new balance of discontinued models...WOW SURE SHOWED ME

" Again please name a V5 GR that hasn't sold for anything less than retail and has been out for a full season? "
^ no idea what you're even trying to say here. the v5s haven't even been out for a year and have been adequately stocked. ..

I don't know why you're obsessed with "Joe" and NB manufacturing. an explanation of what they did to you/what you think they did to you would give us some helpful context.

haha so no V5 has hit discoafter 9 months but hey get those lavas at retail! I dropped the joe comment as a joke. The fact employees are on here trying to peddle GRs for retail is hysterical. Most of the thread has had similar views that it’seasy to wait for a disco.

Shoutout to RF for the shark blues and making me that $$$ today

6BF57472-2D4E-4C79-8529-CA7567AAAEEB.jpeg

haha so no V5 has hit discoafter 9 months but hey get those lavas at retail! I dropped the joe comment as a joke. The fact employees are on here trying to peddle GRs for retail is hysterical. Most of the thread has had similar views that it’seasy to wait for a disco.

Shoutout to RF for the shark blues and making me that $$$ today

6BF57472-2D4E-4C79-8529-CA7567AAAEEB.jpeg

I wonder what part of your incoherent conspiracy theory accounts for commission-based NT posting lol.

nice shoes btw

I wonder what part of your incoherent conspiracy theory accounts for commission-based NT posting lol.

nice shoes btw
called sarcasm and you are very defensive on paying retail and GRs not hitting disco. This is a thread where we always discuss copping at deep disco and you seem to be pretty up set about it, on multiple occasions. 100% fair too assume you work for NB by defending retail. Thank you.

called sarcasm and you are very defensive on paying retail and GRs not hitting disco. This is a thread where we always discuss copping at deep disco and you seem to be pretty up set about it, on multiple occasions. 100% fair too assume you work for NB by defending retail. Thank you.

you speculate all the time about models going on “deep disco,” most recently you whiffed on the 577 YOR getting discounted 30%, sold out already. who knows what will happen with the lava 990v5...

I also posted about the oneness sale a day or two ago...

you speculate all the time about models going on “deep disco,” most recently you whiffed on the 577 YOR getting discounted 30%, sold out already. who knows what will happen with the lava 990v5...

I also posted about the oneness sale a day or two ago...

whiffed? The arent even soldout

Back
Top Bottom