Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Preorders open tomorrow. Tees for $120 on Gildan's best, and hoodies for $320 on 600GSM Egyptian Cotton #OCF :rofl:

Holler at @squizzy3000 for sizing advice

leatheronit_teehoodie_preorder2.jpg
I love this thread so much....

Those have been available on NB.com for years. FSR sat for a long time and it finally dwindled down to large sizes. Sitting at full retail.

a few “regular” sizes dropped today and sold out super quick :frown: id been watching them for a min for those sizes to restock, missed out. Oh well

Kith apparently restocked a ton of 990v2 and 997.5, not many sizes are left

a few “regular” sizes dropped today and sold out super quick :frown: id been watching them for a min for those sizes to restock, missed out. Oh well

Interesting. I guess their web team is too lazy to update the “Bringback” item description on the page. That pack came out years ago.
Either way, that silhouette and colorway should always be available and part of everyone’s collection. Absolute staple. Hopefully more sizes are added.

Those have been available on NB.com for years. FSR sat for a long time and it finally dwindled down to large sizes. Sitting at full retail.
You mean 11 and up has, nothing below has been on there for over 3 years. Trust me I been lurking lol. Very strange how they kept an 3-4 sizes up for so long without replenishing.

Last edited:
You mean 11 and up has, nothing below has been on there for over 3 years. Trust me I been lurking lol. Very strange how they kept an 3-4 sizes up for so long without replenishing.

It’s like you’re too caught up trying to correct me and didn’t actually read my post that you quoted. Im not sure what you consider large sizes but that would include 11 and up for me.

It’s like you’re too caught up trying to correct me and didn’t actually read my post that you quoted. Im not sure what you consider large sizes but that would include 11 and up for me.
Was making a point how it was very strange that they held such few sizesfor so long. Turn the sensitivity down a few notches.

Please elaborate? I simply state my opinion and since it doesn’t check out with another member or you want too worship everything NB does is your choice 🤷‍♂️
you do not just simply state your opinion. you are clearly upset at the decisions that new balance is making nearly across the board, and that anger borders on vitriol, and it comes through on nearly everything you post. which is your right as a new balance fan/consumer to feel that way, and post that way. my issue is when you tell another member to turn down their sensitivity, or call them a snowflake, when your sensitivity about all things new balance is set at 11 everytime i come on here. when you are just as sensitive, if not more sensitive.

most people on here don’t blindly worship new balance from what i see. i think what most of us realize is that from any brand, if you are rocking with them for long enough, will have their fair share of ups and downs. they going to do plenty of **** that you don’t agree with. but if you put those miscues in the larger scope of what the brand has done for you, you realize that scale is still tipping in your favor. i think your voice is important because it helps keep the brand and us consumers honest. but your negativity is not balanced. and it is easily stirred. this is why i said you are the most sensitive on here. so if you are telling someone else to turn down their speaker, you should check your own volume first.

Which 990v2 restocked, dude?

-Drew

a drop of water from washing my hands got on my 990v2 north seas today. dabbed it off and it looks fine but now I ordered 2 bottles of crep protect for my MiUSA/MiUK models...never had a problem before but hey #neurotic. I’ll let y’all know how it goes

Kith instore or online?

Back
Top Bottom