Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got this pretty good condition offspring 576 collab from Japan. Immediate on feet. Leather is so buttery but the sole is hard.
20200219_100520.jpg

What year are those from?

Offspring is the king of 576, so many fantastic pairs they put out through the years! Wish there was an archive from their collabs alone, it seems line every now and then i find a pair I've never seen before. Those were one of the first iirc, so probably from around 2004?

In a totaly unrelated note, todays wear:

IMG_20200219_083630-01.jpeg

Offspring is the king of 576, so many fantastic pairs they put out through the years! Wish there was an archive from their collabs alone, it seems line every now and then i find a pair I've never seen before. Those were one of the first iirc, so probably from around 2004?

Man I forgot about how amazing this pair is. Doubt I’ll find my size anywhere.

Damn, they turned out great! Totally in agreement in looking at your photos - the wax blue is much brighter in real life but regardless, your pair looks dope.

Now I can't wait for my bootlegs to get in and at this point with the quick turnaround, want to get another pair made but I'm trying to resist because I need the M992GR.

I would buy a complete re-release set.

Entered just about every raffle I could find for the JP’s...All up luck now at this point I suppose...We’ll see how it goes...

Back
Top Bottom