Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Waiting to pounce on the 992GR when they drop. Since some of you have the 992 in hand is going .5 down like most other new balance the way to go? Might just buy both sizes and return whichever I don't like haha

I could have easily gone down .5 with the 992GR. I got my normal size in sneakers (it was the last one when I bought it) and they are a bit roomy. But having said that, getting your TTS isn't that bad.

Some upcoming cw I found; still looking for more:

M992BB
m992bb_nb_02_i

M992BA
m992ba_nb_02_i

M990NA5
m990na5_nb_02_i

M990SR5
m990sr5_nb_02_i

Next Month, per YCMC i think:

M990AE5
m990ae5_nb_02_i
I need at least half of these. I don't think any other brands are getting copped this year.

They doo doo though
FB group, kid always resells ALD stuff , has an ALD shirt on, ALD background picture and was bragging about having triples of every CW. Either directly or indirectly works for them and also bragged about getting samples of other New Balance models. So I guess he works for NB too. Idk all of it is shady

FB group, kid always resells ALD stuff , has an ALD shirt on, ALD background picture and was bragging about having triples of every CW. Either directly or indirectly works for them and also bragged about getting samples of other New Balance models. So I guess he works for NB too. Idk all of it is shady

which group?

Back
Top Bottom