Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man thanks for this. I have been wanting these since people were talking about how comfortable they were in here. I appreciate it!

1583943426687.png

1583943435783.png

^On End already.

^On End already.

Not copping at those prices. But damn congrats to those that do!

The quality of the CDG seems like its lacking like alot. It uses suede overlays, which is cheaper and an RC sole which is essentially a glorified abzorb. Both are step down in quality and double the price of its OG counterpart. Its nice but this is essentially the same as paying Lexus RX price tag and getting a Toyota RAV4 in return

Last edited:
The quality of the CDG seems like its lacking like alot. It uses suede overlays, which is cheaper and an RC sole which is essentially a glorified abzorb. Both are step down in quality and double the price of its OG counterpart. Its nice but this is essentially the same as paying Lexus RX price tag and getting a Toyota RAV4 in return

I’ve returned the CDG collabs because of what you highlighted above. They are generally plain with generic materials and never worth their price point.

But the RAV4 is badged like a tesla so its cool.

That plaid pair is really interesting.

After getting the tans in hand, the 992 truly is a great silhouette. NB1s have looked great, and I'm assuming we should get some good looking collabs on them as well.

Back
Top Bottom