Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

8EEF0AB6-D08E-423E-A9D0-466FB8A5A442.jpeg

$119 shipped (before tax, if applicable)

Not sure if that’s deliberate or a pricing error on Keith’s end, but definitely below retail for the MiUSA hybrid.
Has to be an error, $160 on NB.com. Probably accidentally priced it like the 997S models that are made in Asia not realizing they're made in US pairs.

So did I completely miss the boat on the 992GR on NB.com or is there going to be a re-release?Have a $20 coupon that I wanted to use on them.

Most expensive stuff is at 250 and shipping constraints list the shipping time as 4 weeks from purchase, the hoodies range 175-195, sweat pants 190, shorts 125. T shirts are 90-100

prices seem to be the same as their previous collabs. like the apparel from this drop but think I’ll just save my money for other stuff coming this year

Wow literally watching this **** show unfold, I feel bad for the real ones who wanted to cop to own they have no chance unless they boting. Glad I won the raffle and I won't be reselling mine.
that was the way to buy. alot more got a chance via the email subscription/raffle.
if they put online ALL bots would have got them..

Back
Top Bottom