Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man I didn’t pull the trigger on anything today. I’m praying the Navy 1300s sit just a little while longer, and already have the GRs. I am thinking to head to Champs next week and cop a pair for pops for his bday.

I still prefer the NC over the GR... these were going to be the "consolation"
I really like both pairs. I’m not as sold on all of their multicolor options, but their monochromatic models are all clean and versatile. Did you see the Tyler Mansour dip dye job on the NC’s? I would’ve loved to do that to mine with hot pink lol

Attachments

• 2789704C-EC0F-4792-A6AB-1E5992B600E0.jpeg
    2789704C-EC0F-4792-A6AB-1E5992B600E0.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 803
I really like both pairs. I’m not as sold on all of their multicolor options, but their monochromatic models are all clean and versatile. Did you see the Tyler Mansour dip dye job on the NC’s? I would’ve loved to do that to mine with hot pink lol

Yep beautiful pair. Looks way better than the released tans for sure!

With Nike and other companies closing there stores I wonder if it's just a matter of time until they shut down the NB1 program for a bit.

Truth. I could’ve pulled the trigger on another GR pair today but I am putting that towards groceries this weekend.

yeah exactly. I have some other shoes on the way, will probably take a break in April in anticipation of the M992NT May 1. May make a NB1 in April too, who knows

Bit the bullet on the cream ALD's. Talk about hypocritical. I was NOT into those at all until I saw some actual in hand pics online. They looked super cheap in the few early leaked photos. But having seen the actual quality on them more so now, I am sold. Going to be in my rotation heavy this summer.

Bit the bullet on the cream ALD's. Talk about hypocritical. I was NOT into those at all until I saw some actual in hand pics online. They looked super cheap in the few early leaked photos. But having seen the actual quality on them more so now, I am sold. Going to be in my rotation heavy this summer.
StockX?

Back
Top Bottom