Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A lot of NBs that I own are constructed with suede/nubuck, and I'm sure there are dozens here that do as well. Do you guys use some sort of a protectant to keep the suede/nubuck intact or maintained from the elements out there (water, spills, etc.)?

I just spray mine with scotch guard to protect from spills/drops

A lot of NBs that I own are constructed with suede/nubuck, and I'm sure there are dozens here that do as well. Do you guys use some sort of a protectant to keep the suede/nubuck intact or maintained from the elements out there (water, spills, etc.)?
2 coats of force field protect before they go on feet. Sometimes 3.

1584337464926.jpeg

I have a feeling there are a lot of in store pairs sitting around and they will drop online soon for disco....

I would hope so, especially with the stores being closed. I called my local NB store over the weekend and they had no idea about the 992GR..

twitch rewards are up too..

I would hope so, especially with the stores being closed. I called my local NB store over the weekend and they had no idea about the 992GR..

twitch rewards are up too..
More so thinking about footsites. NB didn't distribute that much too stores but I could see footsites having a bunch left over

Back
Top Bottom