Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wholeheartedly agree on the entire comfort over anything else. Whenever I buy shoes these days, the first question I ask myself is, "can I wear this to walk my dog". I still find myself buying other stuff that I love (whether it's Nike, Adidas, or Jordan) but I wear New Balance 990s series the most. V3/V4/V5 is my definitely most worn shoes for sure.

Just had an epiphany - I really need to learn how to appreciate things without feeling the need to buy it.

does anyone know a way to ship to canada from a store that only ships to the USA? looking to grab a pair of m997gy's from kith but they wont ship to canada. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1587663803610.png

Need a size 12 in these. :frown:

You guys see any?

-Drew

what's the consensus on the Levi's 1300? They're pretty neat but I can't ever see myself wearing them..not sure what they'd even go with in the summer. would've made a better winter release IMO

what's the consensus on the Levi's 1300? They're pretty neat but I can't ever see myself wearing them..not sure what they'd even go with in the summer. would've made a better winter release IMO
I didn’t like them at first but they’ve grown on me. I am going for them but only for US prices, I didn’t enter any of the EU raffles. If I lose out, it’s ok, and if I win, then they will hit the fall rotation.

The missing eyelet on the 992’s still low key bugs me...I know, I know, that’s how the original samples were made...But with all the pairs of OG’s I burned through it still looks strange to me...

This is an amazingly clean pair. Is the raw denim black or indigo?

the new Levi's 1300 actually does use Cone Mills denim, just to clarify but yeah i agree the two previous Cone MIlls 1300s are better. I'll still go for the Levi's 1300 cause I love denim kicks in general.

I would still like pairs of the Levi's 576, 996, 998, 999 collabs from the mid 00s but they are tough to find outside of Japan.

Does anyone have images of those older New Balance Levi collabs?

With the upcoming Levis 1300s, I kind like the fact they didn’t go with the all over denim that usually happens when Levis collabs with a sneaker company. Although I do love the collabs in the past, it feels like more actual collaboration has gone into the design aspect of the shoe.

I'll still go I would still like pairs of the Levi's 576, 996, 998, 999 collabs from the mid 00s but they are tough to find outside of Japan.

I get worried entering so many raffles, only to get L's across the board. What if I hit a ton of W's?

It's always what I think when I look at a raffle, but then I remember that I have never hit on a raffle ever lol

But for these Levis I only entered the two that were posted here, Feature and Bait. Thankfully Bait's isn't an instant checkout, they send you a link to pay at if you win.

if i were to grab a pair of 997's from 2015, would i need to worry about them falling apart?

No, you will almost positively be completely fine. If they were stored outdoors or in super humid weather you might have issues with paint chipping off the midsole, but I think 5 years old 997 will be fine.

if i were to grab a pair of 997's from 2015, would i need to worry about them falling apart?

Should be fine...In my experience you don’t generally start to have to worry until your about a decade in...Then you need to start paying a little closer attention to them...

Levi 1300 is nice. Entered the Feature raffle and will be trying on the US boutiques if i strike out

just got in my pair of 992s from threads and needle!
hate how i went back and forth initially with copping these when they came out but don’t regret the decision to finally cop
ABE45A4E-2EFD-4867-BD5A-95BF3D02A2FE.jpeg
Did you half-size down from TTS? Debating if I should go with my 990v5 size or half-size down as some mentioned they're bit roomy.

Back
Top Bottom