Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New pickup 1080 v13
IMG_2602.jpeg

I ain’t really been keeping up with him but didn’t son lose a bunch of weight?? Now he fat again?

Get this man some ozempic!

I mean, as long as you pay with something that’s secure (credit card, PayPal, etc…) and it’s not a gift/personal type payment, it’s probably worth the risk.

i’m waiting for
someone else on ig or twitter to post to their stories about this - if the shoes actually show up it’s a dope move by this rando who works for action (not sure i want to fully absolve action himself for leaking the password 15 early after saying 11am and then saying he “did his best”)

You still haven’t said why you think it’s legit lol
dude is followed by action so that seemed legit, they sent me a shopify checkout link from the 185roses website. i don’t know how it’d be possible to scam from the official url and i check like 10 times to make sure it wasn’t 185rosess.com or something odd like that.

dude is followed by action so that seemed legit, they sent me a shopify checkout link from the 185roses website. i don’t know how it’d be possible to scam from the official url and i check like 10 times to make sure it wasn’t 185rosess.com or something odd like that.

You didn’t have to enter the password? Went straight to the checkout page?

IMG_1387.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom