Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn sold out of my size 9.5 on SAKs. Any other domestic U.S sites getting these?
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 1.45.26 PM.png

US9.5 there, code: DISTRICT gets it down to about $187 shipped, closer to US retail. Polish spot, legit (used them a few times), ships fast via FedEx.

This one was another one of those MiUSA cws that had a wider release overseas prior to stateside (like M997OGA), for whatever reason. Only a handful of spots here so far. (like Saks and L&H) Maybe more down the road.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Ordered 3/26, shipped 4/1. Australia Post website indicates the order is "on its way" but there haven't been any updates since 4/2 (which was that same "International departure - enroute to USA" message). Considering the pandemic, I'm exercising patience with every order I place...but it seems like something has gone awry with this shipment.

Has anyone here actually received a Sneakerboy order either from this sale, or purchased any time in the month of April?
Not from Sneakerboy but I had something shipped from Germany on 3/30 and there has been NO update until yesterday. It's still not here yet
been getting emails for 15 dollar shorts, not surprising...maybe they’ll drop some rattlesnake/grizzly bear 997 stock online??
They dropped a couple of sizes online this morning (like 5am EST).

You can reach out to DHL and show them receipt from retailer, it may have been made in error. That being said sometimes DHL will ding you for fees since they are responsible for clearance fees on packages.

How many pairs was that? Maybe they listed the cost at retail value, not sale price.
I bought one pair of shoes, the 992GR, and chose DHL since that was their only option. I’m thinking to contact DHL to sort this out. They’ve delivered before with no issues like this. So to clarify, I’m getting this request from DHL, not the retailer.

Bro...tell me why DHL is asking me to pay $214 In import taxes for my order...? I need to find a way to cancel it!

I've had that before with parcels coming FROM the US to Europe, and it's indeed the delivery company that's holding the package until the required amount is paid to them.
But as others said, you don't have to pay duties or customs for packages coming to the USA as long as their value is under 800$.
DHL should help you with that, hopefully this can be sorted out!

Back
Top Bottom