Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ok you guys have piqued my interest on these baggies

but i'm debating between the 5" and 7".....so how does the fit and length compare to mitchell and ness authentic NBA shorts?

ok you guys have piqued my interest on these baggies

but i'm debating between the 5" and 7".....so how does the fit and length compare to mitchell and ness authentic NBA shorts?

5” is definitely the way to go at least for me

they’re definitely shorter than the mitchell and ness shorts but i went the same size on both, and feel like they both fit about the same

Man, I'm trying to hop back on some Saucony/NewBalance/Diadora stuff and I found a pretty dope site out of MIAMI, but they have nothing in size 13..........is there like a go to SHOP for this wear in USA, and does anybody know where I can find these
1588735908085.png

Man, I'm trying to hop back on some Saucony/NewBalance/Diadora stuff and I found a pretty dope site out of MIAMI, but they have nothing in size 13..........is there like a go to SHOP for this wear in USA, and does anybody know where I can find these
1588735908085.png
Stock X has those in size 13 - put in an offer and maybe the seller will accept 👍

1588735908085.png

THanks so much thecheef thecheef
I'm not sure I will like the onFOOT look because the toebox material, they might bunch, but I'm going to try them out.

First post, but I just want to thank the long list of regular posters contributing links to sales/new releases/upcoming releases and general advice here. I should be getting Tan 992s in today that were 30% off. Couldn’t pass on that given how quickly they’ve been selling out for retail.

I’ve been lurking here for a bit since reigniting my interest in sneakers last year. It’s interesting how much has changed since the mid to late 2000s when I last really kept up with releases. They’ll be my third pair of NBs and I only see that growing in the future. Loving the fit of the Pink and Grey 997S that came out not too long ago. I expect I’ll love the feel of the 992s as well.

992PP will go straight to feet and first thing im gonna do is post pics here. What type of pants people interested in seeing the Petey Pablos on? I normally wear black jeans and khaki chinos.

Khaki with those bc of the seersucker. I'm (im)patiently waiting for them to drop

Anybody have the Parra ‘No Mountains’ Windbreaker? That was what first came to mind when I saw the seersucker 992s.

Back
Top Bottom