Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Trip to Grandmas today
20200509_162258.jpg

US993GR

Never seen this color on a 993 before, looks like a nice shade of teal

ShootYourShotTV ShootYourShotTV

Thanks for the reply, I might need to cop the 7" cause i'm not feeling the length on the 5"

Anyone know where the baggies are on discount? Lol
These guys posted links for two websites that had them on sale. When i went to go check a few days ago, most of the sizes were all gone.

shoes are nice but don't mess with the fit

You buggin'...that's a regular cozy boy fit, i'd wear that all day.

Has anyone else placed an order with Saks fifth and FedEx is not delivering packages? I placed an order for the Grenson 576 last Sunday. It said it was on the vehicle for delivery twice this week but no delivery attempts have occurred. Anyone else experience this?

Has anyone else placed an order with Saks fifth and FedEx is not delivering packages? I placed an order for the Grenson 576 last Sunday. It said it was on the vehicle for delivery twice this week but no delivery attempts have occurred. Anyone else experience this?

I'm having an issue with my second package containing the rest of a patio set from fedex. It's been sitting at the delivery station since Wednesday. Weighs 71 lbs so the dude is either too lazy to deliver it, or they're having a lot of issues with COVID-19 and scheduling deliveries.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with half a patio set that I can't build 😂

Dang i never signed up for rkuten yet
Sign up for a Rakuten account today, go to Joe's NB through the website so it's logged on your Rakuten account.

Go to Help, "Where's my cash back?", and fill out the form. This should work as long as you visit *website* through Rakuten on the same day you placed the order.

Sign up for a Rakuten account today, go to Joe's NB through the website so it's logged on your Rakuten account.

Go to Help, "Where's my cash back?", and fill out the form. This should work as long as you visit *website* through Rakuten on the same day you placed the order.
I never realised I could do it. Will start now, thanks

Rakuten is great. They even have 15% back at Saks and Bloomingdales on occasion. Got a nice return check on some Loubs I bought for my wife.

Back
Top Bottom