Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

here’s my latest sock purchase. I promise I will take out the collection and share with the thread sometime soon.
93AD6F3B-906B-48B7-90A3-5C28928373B3.jpeg

Nothing immediate but I do know the idea has been kicked around. The factory’s shuttin down and them selling out of those 327s/TD doesn’t help the situation. Not to mention the 992 release was a ****show at the factory. Pairs returned, reworked on and I’m sure a lot of pairs were scraped. Some pics from FB groupsnofneuropean retailers we’re brutal.

If it happens it happens with all the bs going on in the world
I’d probably stop wearing NB entirely if they stopped MiUSA/UK models

they can make the sh*ts on Mars I could care less lol i don’t rock with no other brand on feet sneaker wise especially Nike/Jordan

If it happens it happens with all the bs going on in the world

they can make the sh*ts on Mars I could care less lol i don’t rock with no other brand on feet sneaker wise especially Nike/Jordan
Been thrown out there well before this pandemic. Most rock woth NB because of quality and that really only comes with US/UK. I think a switch over to adidas would be a no brainer for me if it was discontinued. The quality on NBs made in China is sup par to any other brand

Been thrown out there well before this pandemic. Most rock woth NB because of quality and that really only comes with US/UK. I think a switch over to adidas would be a no brainer for me if it was discontinued. The quality on NBs made in China is sup par to any other brand

yeah I’d probably wear adidas only at that point.

Anybody been rocking with the 1400? Been wearing my steel blues majority of quarantine. That and the 996 are pretty underrated in terms of comfort and in the collab space.
I haven’t but now I might dust off my Super Team 33 Clown Fish joints. Wish I still had my Chicken Run’s around somewhere.
126BE315-8850-478F-85F3-9AC49613A9C0.jpeg

With Adidas, I feel the ZX range is a good alternative (even if they are not made in germany unless they are a special model)
I was pretty sure both of my ZX8000 Aqua’s were made in Asia but I’ve actually never checked.

Last edited:
Anybody been rocking with the 1400? Been wearing my steel blues majority of quarantine. That and the 996 are pretty underrated in terms of comfort and in the collab space.
i have been wearing my m1400hr recently. i felt terrible because i never rocked them; i have too many other earth toned shoes, and they get lost in the mix. they are by far most comfortable new balance.

Source? If true the idea of not buying NB’s anymore will be kicked around (maybe not if Flimby stays open).

There is no source, it's just wild speculation. That's not to say it couldn't happen at some point in the future, but this is just more **** stirring from runners781.

The quality on NBs made in China is sup par to any other brand
I tend to stick with the made in US / UK stuff, but this just isn't true. The quality on made in China New Balances is definitely on par with other brands, and in some cases it even surpasses them.

68B1D4BA-636F-4D9E-B19A-F783FFF8A82E.jpeg

bringing back #SockTalk since ya boy been steady upgrading since late march. procured some stance crews and no shows, uniqlo socks, and also found some more whimsical fruit loops and burger/fries joints i had stashed. not shown: stretch and bobbito stance socks

More #SockTalk - over the past several weeks I've been scouring end-of-season sales to upgrade my fall/winter sock inventory for next year. Here's what I ended up with. Mostly merino blends, mix of Anonymous Ism/Chup/Smartwool, at an average of around 70% off retail. Most came from Nordstrom and J. Crew
socks.jpg

To stay on topic: NAK today
NAK.jpg

Grey 990v4 size 8.5 for $93 at JCrew right now

I asked for exactly this a day or two ago and they finally have a good sale and I miss! Smh

Opps.. just noticed it was for a specific size. Nevermind! Lol
Thanks for posting the oop for others though!

Back
Top Bottom